hobe sound

Started by hondarider223, July 15, 2008, 02:21:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

hondarider223

i was told there was a riding spot down there. does anybody know about this?im not familar with the area. my family is supposed to go riding this weekend down there and i want to know if there is an actual place? thnx
96 honda cr250r - 4 sale

Justardnck

Quote from: hondarider223 on July 15, 2008, 02:21:57 AM
i was told there was a riding spot down there. does anybody know about this?im not familar with the area. my family is supposed to go riding this weekend down there and i want to know if there is an actual place? thnx
I'm not sure about Hobe Sound but Plant Bamboo could possibly be considered Hobe Sound I think.

Psycho Ward

I'm sure they were talking about poinciana gardens. It's a housing development with woods all behind it. I was out there 2 weeks ago, and the cops were waiting for us when we came out to leave. If any one has a loud pipe,forget it . The surrounding developments will call the po po. :-\. Not a good idea ???
07' Can-Am 800 Renegade (stealth snorkled) 28" Silverbacks on vision 159's, UNI filter, BRP pre- filter,BRP rear hitch,Pro Taper bars,death grips, HMF Penland pro pipe, Dalton Clutch, 650 helix mod,custom front bumper,LED brake light and diamond plate CV guards.

<a href="[url="http://s145.photobucket.co"]http://s145.photobucket.co[/url]

hondarider223

thnx for the info. never did go out there though.
96 honda cr250r - 4 sale