L cross laborday

Started by tribe studios, July 14, 2008, 08:16:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tribe studios

soooooooooooo if no one is going to mudfest in august whos going to l cross on labor day?

jrpro130

I think a lot of people are going to bamboo
08 Brute 750
Snorkel/Radiator Relocated, 29.5's, Muzzy, PCIII, UNI, and a few other custom mods

MudMan

the plant bambo event and the adult weekend at l-cross in september are a few weeks apart.......why not go to both lol
2006 Honda Foreman
26 inch swamp lites
ITP black series 7 rims
Triangle snorkel
Custom Waterproof Stereo

:::LET IT EAT:::

jrpro130

Sorry didn't know...I'll be attending both.  I have to ride all I can :)
08 Brute 750
Snorkel/Radiator Relocated, 29.5's, Muzzy, PCIII, UNI, and a few other custom mods

miassmaro98

2006 wolverine 450 4x4
25 maxxis mudbugs
2k lb winch

----OFF ROAD DIESEL (RED)FOR SALE 3.50 A GALLON----

gatorjohn

You could always check out the motoplex on Labor Day weekend Aug 28 - Sept 1.

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com