1986 atc 250r and 1986 350x wanted!

Started by atc250r, December 15, 2007, 07:28:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

atc250r

im looking for a 1985 or 1986 atc 250r & a 1985 or 1986 350x in perfect or close to perfect cond. please call me at 813-417-4902
dont sing it, bring it!
06 banshee (sick!)
08 raptor 700SE
05 raptor 660 (sons)
04 raptor 350
03 grizzly 660
03 lt 160 (wifes)
06 kfx 50 (little son)
86 atc 250R (restoring)
86 atc 250R (mint cond)

mrbones

lol, where were you 2 weeks ago when I had mine for sale?
Riding Old Reliable --> The Honda Recon

novadave

HELP I NEED SOME PLACE TO RIDE!

oldskool350x

Thats funny, isn't everybody looking for the same thing???  I got 1 half (350x), might do a trip out CA to pick up the 250R

ATOMCRF450

I have one for sale...with lots of extra parts.
I posted a pic on the site.
Call me if ur insterested.
Adam 813-651-3656

dlgorie@yahoo.com

i have a mint '85 350x. original tires and everything. mint! call me at 772 349-8806 or email me.  $3000

zman03

I have a 4 wheel 86 250r call me 305 282-2770 for sale runs perfect!!! garage kept
Youve gotta pin it to win it!

TRX450R_Racer

Member of South East Florida Trail Riders

Life's to short, wear a helmet.
Dress for the crash, not for the ride.
Ripped off by Brandon George.

KrisDaAtvman

1956 honda atc 200x--Bored 50 over For sale or trade for 4 wheeler


2001 banshee

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com