Question/Help with Croom

Started by pitsley, November 22, 2004, 12:12:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

pitsley

Hi,

I'm new to the boards here, but need some suggestions on how to get into the campground at Croom.  I want to take my husband there for his birthday, which happens to be over this Thanksgiving weekend!  I'm told that I can't make reservations at Croom for the campground area.  They are not even willing to take payment in advance for the site.  Any suggestions about what I might be able to do would be most appreciated.  We live near Ft Lauderdale, about a 4 hr drive, so going over earlier in the week is not really an option.  

The campground across the highway (Tall Pines) has an opening, but we really wanted to stay in Croom, so that we can ride from the campsites.

Thanks in advance for any advice anyone might have.


o4250

The only advice i have is go to ocala or somewhere else becuase i noticed you said you cant leave early... witch meens the campgrounds will most likely be full :-X :-[ :'(

weekendwarrior1

That place will be packed by Wednesday night!

atvtrailer

you might be smart staying somewhere around croom rather than in it, i was there 11/20/04 and it was packed! so i cant even think of what it will be during thanksgiving. im going to leave friday and sat morning around 6 am so i can be at croom around 7 so i will hopefully get a spot to park, that place is gonna be packed!, this is just my opinion.
05 450r #13B

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com