2009 KTM 450sx and 505sx

Started by trx#9, July 09, 2008, 10:23:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

trx#9

"A SPECIAL THANKS TO MY SPONSORS"
Big Knob racing!, NewMembers Mom!
Sacks Gloryhole at the Little Bar!
Qawd32 Colon massage inc.!
Fuzzy Pickle race team!

Team Alba Z400 Rider 43

-2006 Suzuki LT-R450-
-2004 Suzuki LT-Z400-

Harry: "Yeah I called her up, she gave me a bunch of crap about me not listening to her, or something, I don't know, I wasn't really paying attention." - Dumb and Dumber

trx#9

Quote from: Team Alba Z400 Rider 43 on July 09, 2008, 11:03:22 PM
Stupid no linkage swingarm.
Not necessarily! Best quad i ever felt through the whoops had no linkage. ;)
"A SPECIAL THANKS TO MY SPONSORS"
Big Knob racing!, NewMembers Mom!
Sacks Gloryhole at the Little Bar!
Qawd32 Colon massage inc.!
Fuzzy Pickle race team!

Team Alba Z400 Rider 43

Maybe its different with a quad then. I ripped on a 125 sx ktm at bithlo, bucked me all over the place.
-2006 Suzuki LT-R450-
-2004 Suzuki LT-Z400-

Harry: "Yeah I called her up, she gave me a bunch of crap about me not listening to her, or something, I don't know, I wasn't really paying attention." - Dumb and Dumber

TRX450R_Racer

Back in the day the no link swingarn was a popular setup on the 250Rs.
Member of South East Florida Trail Riders

Life's to short, wear a helmet.
Dress for the crash, not for the ride.
Ripped off by Brandon George.

VForcedave

Big Bore Bad Azz's is what they are. You have to think out of the box to own one. These guys can build some nice stuff. I am a KTM fan. The company started as Penton in Austria I believe. I owned a woods racer, the KTM440 EXC 2 Stroke dirt bike. It was a blast, fast and kicked azz.   
2004 Kaw Vforce 700 twin. Mine
2005 Honda Rancher 350 Kev Mans
2002 Yamaha 80 Raptor Kev Mans
2000 Jeep Wrangler 4" lift, 33's, winched
1988 Harley FXRP Dropped and chopped
2003 Chevy Duramax 100+K and still cruising. 18mpg.

PREDOCROSS

I owned an 04' KTM 125 sx and rode at Bithlo also. That bike rocked. The linkageless suspension is very sensitive to static and rider sag. If not setup properly, the bike will act like any other poorly setup bike. ;)

Team Alba Z400 Rider 43

Well maybe that was the case then. I was in no way bashing KTM. I believe they are the best quality built machine off the show room floor. They are great bikes, and I hope it has a good turnout.

I just know a few racers, that aren't very fond of them. There power plants always put out the most horsepower from the factory though.
-2006 Suzuki LT-R450-
-2004 Suzuki LT-Z400-

Harry: "Yeah I called her up, she gave me a bunch of crap about me not listening to her, or something, I don't know, I wasn't really paying attention." - Dumb and Dumber

trx#9

It better be good for almost $12,000 retail price.
"A SPECIAL THANKS TO MY SPONSORS"
Big Knob racing!, NewMembers Mom!
Sacks Gloryhole at the Little Bar!
Qawd32 Colon massage inc.!
Fuzzy Pickle race team!

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com