4th weekend pics

Started by TRXASAURUS, July 08, 2008, 04:15:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TRXASAURUS

rode friday and sunday mornings.  it was great.

thought i would share some pics....go honda




















check out Tampa Bay's Newsest Dirt Site...
www.tampabayridindirty.com

TRXASAURUS

check out Tampa Bay's Newsest Dirt Site...
www.tampabayridindirty.com

VForcedave

Nice pics. I am glad to see there are still ATV riders on this site.
2004 Kaw Vforce 700 twin. Mine
2005 Honda Rancher 350 Kev Mans
2002 Yamaha 80 Raptor Kev Mans
2000 Jeep Wrangler 4" lift, 33's, winched
1988 Harley FXRP Dropped and chopped
2003 Chevy Duramax 100+K and still cruising. 18mpg.

Da_Mtg_Man

Quote from: VForcedave on July 08, 2008, 04:21:41 PM
Nice pics. I am glad to see there are still ATV riders on this site.

You've noticed that too?

Great pics by the way. Looks like you had a great time.
FLORIDA MUD RIDER

Team Alba Z400 Rider 43

Great pics TRXASAURUS, looks like you had a really fun time. Those metal mulisha graphics look great!
-2006 Suzuki LT-R450-
-2004 Suzuki LT-Z400-

Harry: "Yeah I called her up, she gave me a bunch of crap about me not listening to her, or something, I don't know, I wasn't really paying attention." - Dumb and Dumber

TRXASAURUS

those are one of the guys i ride with.  we are both on 450's, his has the Metal Mulisha graphics.
check out Tampa Bay's Newsest Dirt Site...
www.tampabayridindirty.com