High School Sports

Started by rider, July 03, 2008, 10:47:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

rider

Has/Does anybody play(ed) any high school sports ?, i used to play football now i just wrestle
98% of the teenage population will try or does smoke pot. If you're one of the 2% who hasn't, copy & paste this into your signature.

quadracer1992

I do weight lifting but not competitively.
~~~FF+J RACING~~~
FRANK#25 - HONDA 450R
FRED#192 - HONDA 450R
FRANKIE#13 - SUZUKI 400
JOSEPH#92 - HONDA 450R
ANTHONY#527 - SUZUKI 400
KELLI#415-YAMAHA RAPTOR700R
~~~SPONSORED BY MY DAD ~~~

rider

Im also in a weightlifting class
98% of the teenage population will try or does smoke pot. If you're one of the 2% who hasn't, copy & paste this into your signature.

Palmettobay_recon

I play girls fast pitch softball for palmetto high, 2008 state champs  ;)
R.I.P. Jeffery Raye Enriquez  9-10-93/ 5-8-09

2006 Arctic Cat 500 Manual- 28" EDL's, MSA torx, HMF, dyno jets, snorkles...blah blah

rider

Quote from: Palmettobay_recon on July 03, 2008, 11:51:16 PM
I play girls fast pitch softball for palmetto high, 2008 state champs  ;)

cool what class? 1a 2a 3a..etc?
98% of the teenage population will try or does smoke pot. If you're one of the 2% who hasn't, copy & paste this into your signature.

Palmettobay_recon

6A, getting our rings in september....im excited lol
R.I.P. Jeffery Raye Enriquez  9-10-93/ 5-8-09

2006 Arctic Cat 500 Manual- 28" EDL's, MSA torx, HMF, dyno jets, snorkles...blah blah

KD 428

HONDA CRF450R

rider

98% of the teenage population will try or does smoke pot. If you're one of the 2% who hasn't, copy & paste this into your signature.

wheelie_boy

I do track and field just to stay in shape.
05 kx 250f

rubbertoe

i play baseball for west port! in ocala
robert

Southern4x4

I dont play any highschool sports. Funny story about it though. When I was in middle school, the highschool I goto now came and did a presentation. Now me and my buddies are known for causing trouble. The guy who was there was obviously a little on the fruity side....now eventually we were going to get split up due to our bad behavior. What really did it was the guy mentioning they had everysport imaginable at the school.......Me and my buddy get the idea to ask if they got fishing.......We ask infront of the whole school......needless to say they didnt have it and we got split up.
[><]Southern by the grace of God[><]

mudmonkey

volleyball and basketball :)

not gonna play volleyball this year tho.
im varsity on basketball
MHS broncos!
junior :)
[url="//myspace.com/atvracer9210"]myspace.com/atvracer9210[/url]

MY 2010 SPONSORS
East Coast Performance
Modded Motorsports
Presision services of Jax.

wheelie_boy

Quote from: Palmettobay_recon on July 04, 2008, 02:24:57 AM
6A, getting our rings in september....im excited lol

My school just played yours. Football, Columbus 49 Palmetto 0.  woot woot!
05 kx 250f

Da_Mtg_Man

Quote from: Palmettobay_recon on July 03, 2008, 11:51:16 PM
I play girls fast pitch softball for palmetto high, 2008 state champs  ;)

Ever heard os Sarah Nevins?  She's a softmore pitcher here at Pinellas Park High, She has every college scout out there trying to sign her. She's a freak of nature.
FLORIDA MUD RIDER

300 quadrunner

played football for Sebastian River High School, started varsity in 9th grade played until i got hurt to about the middle point of my 10th grade season, 4 years later i am still feeling this knee injury, but the glory was well worth it!!!
Florida Cracker

2001 Mazda B3000
4" lift on 33" MT/R

2002 Honda Rancher 350
2in Lift with 26in mudlites on 12" SS
Snorkeled exhausted jetted and clutch kit

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com