snorkel kits help

Started by Gato, June 30, 2008, 09:46:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gato

I need some help with either to make a snorkel for my Honda Rincon 650 or is it easier to by the kit? If so Can some one tell me a site they have used and did not get disappointed?
2008 Yamaha Rhino 700FI(camo)
2002 Arctic Cat 400i 4x4
2010 Arctic CAt 700 h1

neysnumber

check out triangle atv.   they might have a snorkel for your bike.

94Hardbody4x4

Both ways are fairly simple, just plan it out well before you cut anything. Mock it up 2 or three times.

The 650 is carburated so your going to need to re-jet if you dont run the right size piping as well. I think a 2" to 2-1/4" will work well and you wont need to re-jet.
Parting out 2005 Honda Foreman....ASK ME!

Gato

Quote from: 94Hardbody4x4 on July 01, 2008, 03:02:38 PM
Both ways are fairly simple, just plan it out well before you cut anything. Mock it up 2 or three times.

The 650 is carburated so your going to need to re-jet if you dont run the right size piping as well. I think a 2" to 2-1/4" will work well and you wont need to re-jet.
thanks guys
2008 Yamaha Rhino 700FI(camo)
2002 Arctic Cat 400i 4x4
2010 Arctic CAt 700 h1

backwoods boy

i would just get the kit then you know everything is done right plus it looks better  8)
NObama08 '' nigga please its the WHITE house''
LIVE FAST-PLAY HARD-DIE LAUGHING

Palmettobay_recon

making your own is cheap and easy, you just have to plan everything out and be careful with it. And when you're done make sure to plug the carb vent line with a golf tee.
R.I.P. Jeffery Raye Enriquez  9-10-93/ 5-8-09

2006 Arctic Cat 500 Manual- 28" EDL's, MSA torx, HMF, dyno jets, snorkles...blah blah

Moose

I went with http://www.triangleatv.com/ because they have it all figured out.

Made it real easy, didn't want to spend a day or two figuring it all out.

But I've got a 04 Foreman.
LORD, please keep your arm around my shoulder, and your hand over my mouth. Amen

Gato

all ready called them and they do not carry it for a Rincon but I got it at Hi-lifter Thanks
2008 Yamaha Rhino 700FI(camo)
2002 Arctic Cat 400i 4x4
2010 Arctic CAt 700 h1

dj_pizzim

home made snorkels rock ... you can adjust the height
07 Yfz450
05 Honda Rincon

www.RNRwheels.com
www.Onlypowersports.com
www.floridamotoplex.com
www.fairtax.org

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com