Great news for the PLEX ***UPDATED****

Started by jayman, June 09, 2008, 10:01:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jayman

I have great news for the month of July, although I will let you wait until Paul chimes in to give it to you!!!!!!!!!!!!
2006 RTR Performance LTR450 #15- Mine
2008 RTR Performance TRX450R #42- Sons
2008 Poooolaris RZR #64- Wifes

www.centralfllistings.com

jayman

The PLEX will be open on the 4th of July.  It will be open from Thursday-Sunday, only $20.00 per person for the entire weekend!!!!

Fireworks for the children and much more to be announced. 

This could be your chance to make it to the Plex. 

Who's in?
2006 RTR Performance LTR450 #15- Mine
2008 RTR Performance TRX450R #42- Sons
2008 Poooolaris RZR #64- Wifes

www.centralfllistings.com

gatorjohn

Hmmmmmmm, 12 days and not one response. Guess everyone here has a great place to ride .

susieblazer

Quote from: gatorjohn on June 22, 2008, 12:57:54 PM
Hmmmmmmm, 12 days and not one response. Guess everyone here has a great place to ride .

  Hmmmmmmm maybe other people have to work and go when they get enough time off........
2000 Polaris 325 Trail Boss  Red/White/Blue
2005 Polaris 250 Trail Blazer  50 Year Edition Orange
2005 Suzuki LTZ400   White/Blue
Railbuggy Type 4 (4 seater)  Light Burgandy

AintSkeered

#4
We'll be there next Thursday or Friday! If my 16 and 12 y.o. don't want to do MX, will the trails keep them interested beyond 30 minutes? Hate to drive for hours and listen to them whine because we're also hitting Creek Bottom and Durhamtown before that.
2015 Can-Am Outlander XT-P by Perry Performance Group

zman03

hey everyone I had the priveledge to speak with paul s from the motoplex, and I gotta say man this guy is a very cool guy all that ride should try to give this guy your support. Please follow all the rules to make this a great success! This guy in my opinion really wants to make this place great. He has some great things coming, I really wish I lived close by.      Again lets support this guy  with your cooperation and your attendance Thanks all   
Youve gotta pin it to win it!

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com