My New 2008 Jeep unlimited

Started by r6realtor, June 26, 2008, 04:08:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

r6realtor

Well I sold my rhino a little while back and planned on getting a 2009 rzr and just couldn't wait any longer for it so I purchase this instead, I just put the 2"lift  tires/wheels on yesterday.




2011 Polaris Ranger Pursuit camo 800
27" radial outlaws, diesel wheels 2"emp lift, FTD roof, multi mount winch

2009 Yamaha Grizzly 700 EPS

2009 Yamaha Grizzly 550

2009 yamaha raptor 700

KXKID


r6realtor

2011 Polaris Ranger Pursuit camo 800
27" radial outlaws, diesel wheels 2"emp lift, FTD roof, multi mount winch

2009 Yamaha Grizzly 700 EPS

2009 Yamaha Grizzly 550

2009 yamaha raptor 700

jrpro130

08 Brute 750
Snorkel/Radiator Relocated, 29.5's, Muzzy, PCIII, UNI, and a few other custom mods

Young Gun

Nice, those things are sweet.  Ditch the Rockstars though man. :D
2008 KFX450R
Full DASA Exhaust, FCI, Dynojet PC5, Hiper CF1 Beadlocks, ITP GNCC Holeshots, IMS Roll Bumper, ProArmor FAT Peg Nerfbars, Red Radiator hoses, Engine ICE Coolant, Spider Grips, Blingster Rear Grab Bar

2004 TRX450R
Too much to list...

KD 428

HONDA CRF450R

r6realtor

I was really up in the air about the wheels but in person they look bad a$$, I took a chance with them because I thought they looked really stupid in the magazines and said I would never purchase them, then I saw them on the cover of OFF-ROAD Magazine on a jeep rubicon in utah rock climbing, so I figured if they are holding up against that abuse they will last forever with me ;D
2011 Polaris Ranger Pursuit camo 800
27" radial outlaws, diesel wheels 2"emp lift, FTD roof, multi mount winch

2009 Yamaha Grizzly 700 EPS

2009 Yamaha Grizzly 550

2009 yamaha raptor 700

Young Gun

Quote from: r6realtor on June 26, 2008, 11:59:18 PM
I was really up in the air about the wheels but in person they look bad a$$, I took a chance with them because I thought they looked really stupid in the magazines and said I would never purchase them, then I saw them on the cover of OFF-ROAD Magazine on a jeep rubicon in utah rock climbing, so I figured if they are holding up against that abuse they will last forever with me ;D

They will last forever if you actually keep a vehicle of yours for more than a year!!! LOL
2008 KFX450R
Full DASA Exhaust, FCI, Dynojet PC5, Hiper CF1 Beadlocks, ITP GNCC Holeshots, IMS Roll Bumper, ProArmor FAT Peg Nerfbars, Red Radiator hoses, Engine ICE Coolant, Spider Grips, Blingster Rear Grab Bar

2004 TRX450R
Too much to list...

Anoriginal

Looks nice! Jeeps are a blast for sure.

predator trailrider

looks good and i like the rockstars. i want to put those on my f150 but i want the chrome ones

lawnman58

 ;D   sweet   love  them  rockstars !!!!!!!!!!
cr125  yz 250  rmz 450

r6realtor

Heres some pics my wife took of Me driving a buddy and his wife around at a local wildlife management area, nothing to crazy but it was fun.





2011 Polaris Ranger Pursuit camo 800
27" radial outlaws, diesel wheels 2"emp lift, FTD roof, multi mount winch

2009 Yamaha Grizzly 700 EPS

2009 Yamaha Grizzly 550

2009 yamaha raptor 700

Young Gun

Couldn't spring for the leather seats huh? :D

I'll admit, that is badass jeep :R
2008 KFX450R
Full DASA Exhaust, FCI, Dynojet PC5, Hiper CF1 Beadlocks, ITP GNCC Holeshots, IMS Roll Bumper, ProArmor FAT Peg Nerfbars, Red Radiator hoses, Engine ICE Coolant, Spider Grips, Blingster Rear Grab Bar

2004 TRX450R
Too much to list...

r6realtor

I have never seen a jeep with leather seats unless they were aftermarket. although that would be a great option for it, because cleaning would be made so easy!
2011 Polaris Ranger Pursuit camo 800
27" radial outlaws, diesel wheels 2"emp lift, FTD roof, multi mount winch

2009 Yamaha Grizzly 700 EPS

2009 Yamaha Grizzly 550

2009 yamaha raptor 700

Young Gun

Quote from: r6realtor on June 29, 2008, 08:48:04 PM
I have never seen a jeep with leather seats unless they were aftermarket. although that would be a great option for it, because cleaning would be made so easy!

Must be a Wrangler thing with just cloth :dunno.gif
2008 KFX450R
Full DASA Exhaust, FCI, Dynojet PC5, Hiper CF1 Beadlocks, ITP GNCC Holeshots, IMS Roll Bumper, ProArmor FAT Peg Nerfbars, Red Radiator hoses, Engine ICE Coolant, Spider Grips, Blingster Rear Grab Bar

2004 TRX450R
Too much to list...

r6realtor

yes I think so, but like I said it would be a great option, it would also be nice if they didn't put carpet in them as well, a nice rubber floor would be great. but other than that I love this jeep it's a ton of fun.
2011 Polaris Ranger Pursuit camo 800
27" radial outlaws, diesel wheels 2"emp lift, FTD roof, multi mount winch

2009 Yamaha Grizzly 700 EPS

2009 Yamaha Grizzly 550

2009 yamaha raptor 700

Young Gun

Quote from: r6realtor on June 29, 2008, 09:03:46 PM
yes I think so, but like I said it would be a great option, it would also be nice if they didn't put carpet in them as well, a nice rubber floor would be great. but other than that I love this jeep it's a ton of fun.

Well, can't wait to see what you get 6-12months from now when you trade it in :D
2008 KFX450R
Full DASA Exhaust, FCI, Dynojet PC5, Hiper CF1 Beadlocks, ITP GNCC Holeshots, IMS Roll Bumper, ProArmor FAT Peg Nerfbars, Red Radiator hoses, Engine ICE Coolant, Spider Grips, Blingster Rear Grab Bar

2004 TRX450R
Too much to list...

jrpro130

08 Brute 750
Snorkel/Radiator Relocated, 29.5's, Muzzy, PCIII, UNI, and a few other custom mods

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com