Thunderbowl Open Practice- Sunday 6/29/08 CANCELLED Due To Rain.

Started by fastrnrik, June 27, 2008, 08:53:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

fastrnrik

Just like it says. This Sundays practice at Thunderbowl Speedway is cancelled due to rain.

The next open practice date is Sunday, July 6th, weather pending.

WJDTRI

SOUTHERN DIRT TRACK ASSOCIATION
2008 SDTA Vintage Class State Champion
Sponsors: Cahill's Yamaha Tampa/Rogue Amusements Tarpon Springs/Express Cigars Tarpon Springs/Vintage Hotshoe/Pit Posse Motorcycle Accessories/Triple T Ministries Racing
[url="http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=694750372&v=photos"]http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=694750372&v=photos[/url]

stgsali

You know those supervisor types. Unless he has a day planner or a calendar in front of him he doesn't know what day it is. :)
Photographs, Number-plate designs, Logos

Government does not solve problems; it subsidizes them.

fastrnrik

Oooops. Sorry. I fixed it.

.....and I was looking right at a calendar when I typed that.....  ???

stgsali

Hey Brady, You may have to dig a retention pond in the middle of the track!! I mean if it has been raining there like it has here the track must be underwater. Either that or you will have to put a drainage system in! ;D
Photographs, Number-plate designs, Logos

Government does not solve problems; it subsidizes them.