WONDER WHY YOU CAN'T AFFORD HEALTHCARE!!

Started by GrizzlyGator, June 25, 2008, 12:57:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GrizzlyGator

JUST CHECK THIS OUT!!!!!!! And this is just "ONE" hospital out of thousands???

"

trx#9

#1
The real reason is politicians like Charlie Christ taking 13 million from big insurance. My moms health insurance in 2004 was $360 a month and today its at $1000. They pretty much right their own rules.
We need CAMPAINE FINANCE REFORM!!!
"A SPECIAL THANKS TO MY SPONSORS"
Big Knob racing!, NewMembers Mom!
Sacks Gloryhole at the Little Bar!
Qawd32 Colon massage inc.!
Fuzzy Pickle race team!

cg54329

we (the people getting screwed by politicians) need to form a militia and take down these crooked bastards.

eldiablo64

@###$!%^ ^^%&%$## &*&^& ****(%$ $$#@#@!!@!@#@!@!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
TAKE IT OUT AND PLAY WITH IT     AT THE  [url="//floridamotoplex.com"]FLORIDAMOTOPLEX.com[/url]

renmus

Shoot, I WISH my health insurance cost $1000 a year!

gtnwood

'Political Correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional, illogical minority, and
rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition
that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end.'
(From a Texas A&M student)
2005 Kodiak 450, 26" 589s

trx#9

"A SPECIAL THANKS TO MY SPONSORS"
Big Knob racing!, NewMembers Mom!
Sacks Gloryhole at the Little Bar!
Qawd32 Colon massage inc.!
Fuzzy Pickle race team!

Smoknbanshee

modern day medicine has alot to do with the high price of health insurance.  somebody has to pay for all the research and development on new technology to keep us alive longer.  I don't appreciate modern medicine now, but maybe one day I will.
Team FBI (Florida Boy's Inc.)
A$$ Crack Racing
Choke on my Smoke!

Da_Mtg_Man

Quote from: Smoknbanshee on June 26, 2008, 05:21:07 PM
modern day medicine has alot to do with the high price of health insurance.  somebody has to pay for all the research and development on new technology to keep us alive longer.  I don't appreciate modern medicine now, but maybe one day I will.

I appreciate percocet, vicodin, Soma and Flexoral. ;D
FLORIDA MUD RIDER

Smoknbanshee

Quote from: Da_Mtg_Man on June 26, 2008, 05:54:34 PM
Quote from: Smoknbanshee on June 26, 2008, 05:21:07 PM
modern day medicine has alot to do with the high price of health insurance.  somebody has to pay for all the research and development on new technology to keep us alive longer.  I don't appreciate modern medicine now, but maybe one day I will.

I appreciate percocet, vicodin, Soma and Flexoral. ;D

Now that is funny.
Team FBI (Florida Boy's Inc.)
A$$ Crack Racing
Choke on my Smoke!