Most durable ATV on the market ??

Started by MudMan, June 25, 2008, 12:00:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MudMan

2006 Honda Foreman
26 inch swamp lites
ITP black series 7 rims
Triangle snorkel
Custom Waterproof Stereo

:::LET IT EAT:::

GrizzlyGator

you should have just phrased the question as " what ATV does everyone ride or have" Ha Ha Ha!!!

And my answer Can-Am 800 max

KD 428

HONDA CRF450R

quadracer1992

~~~FF+J RACING~~~
FRANK#25 - HONDA 450R
FRED#192 - HONDA 450R
FRANKIE#13 - SUZUKI 400
JOSEPH#92 - HONDA 450R
ANTHONY#527 - SUZUKI 400
KELLI#415-YAMAHA RAPTOR700R
~~~SPONSORED BY MY DAD ~~~

Fox17


VForcedave

Honda, Kawasaki, Suzuki, Yamaha, Can Am, Hodaka, Ossa, Maico, Rickman, Triumph, BSA, BMW, KTM, Penton, CZ, Harley.  WHAT DID I FORGET.
2004 Kaw Vforce 700 twin. Mine
2005 Honda Rancher 350 Kev Mans
2002 Yamaha 80 Raptor Kev Mans
2000 Jeep Wrangler 4" lift, 33's, winched
1988 Harley FXRP Dropped and chopped
2003 Chevy Duramax 100+K and still cruising. 18mpg.

KD 428

HONDA CRF450R

backwoods boy

the old school honda foreman 450s i believe it was called if i get another just for mud bike thatll be it but a close second is the old old honda fourtraxx
NObama08 '' nigga please its the WHITE house''
LIVE FAST-PLAY HARD-DIE LAUGHING

Fox17

Quote from: backwoods boy on June 25, 2008, 02:49:31 PM
the old school honda foreman 450s i believe it was called if i get another just for mud bike thatll be it but a close second is the old old honda fourtraxx

the TRX300 4X4 is better.

Quote from: VForcedave on June 25, 2008, 01:48:19 PM
Honda, Kawasaki, Suzuki, Yamaha, Can Am, Hodaka, Ossa, Maico, Rickman, Triumph, BSA, BMW, KTM, Penton, CZ, Harley.  WHAT DID I FORGET.

since when does Harley make ATVs? im pretty sure Hodaka, Maico. Triumph, and BMW dont either. and then theres some ive never heard of.

foreman1

Honda 300 trx 4wd , 1990 -1995.
Very relaible ,only problem I ever had was front wheel bearings wearin out. Which is acceptable considering the bike was always in 2 ft of water .

Foremans are just as good , only dislike would be the pull start .
NRA BENEFACTOR LIFE

WarRifles.com
Live Free or Die
"When there is no way out - Find a way further in."
Continental E-185

Rare Earth Rider

HONDA Got a 1985 350 X 1 clutch and replaced rear hub bearings once run the pumpkin run for 20 years straight until they would not let me run it more that was the last time I went. Plus lots of hours in sand dunes and the savannahs still will wheelie over backwards in third gear bad ass.
Mud Milisha Lets Ride
Polaris Ranger 700 XP
4000 LB Gorilla Winch
UNI Air Filter
"Super Tip" clutch Weights
30" ITP Mud Lites
Dobeck Performance TFI
AMB Manuf. 2" lift
Side mount tool box
Plywood Roof LOL
Team performance clutch

neysnumber

         


                     HONDA

jrpro130

I don't even ride a honda and I know they are the most durable
08 Brute 750
Snorkel/Radiator Relocated, 29.5's, Muzzy, PCIII, UNI, and a few other custom mods

ROC0999

I have owned a YAMAHA BLASTER and a YAMAHA RAPTOR 700r for the past 5 years and neither have left me stranded or kept me from riding and having fun, so I think Yamaha is the best
Psalms 24:1 the Earth is the Lords and everything in it;


2006 Raptor700r SE white/silver (mine) Moose bars,Razors,HMF-EFI,DMC duals, Razor's,k&n intake
1998 YZ250 Pro Circut pipe (son's)
www.tci.org
[url="http://wayf.wayfm.com/"]http://wayf.wayfm.com/[/url]
www.quadsforchrist.org

predator trailrider

from what i've seen hondas
the guy i ride with has a 05 honda rubicon 500 and we put it through everything and it has never had a problem.
we've gotten water in motor before drained the oil 3 times and its still runs good

bbf


MudMan

Oh I wasn't looking for answer(s).....I was just seeing if anyone knew the CORRECT answer....lol.

H...O...N....D....A

hands down
2006 Honda Foreman
26 inch swamp lites
ITP black series 7 rims
Triangle snorkel
Custom Waterproof Stereo

:::LET IT EAT:::

KD 428

Quote from: ROC0999 on June 25, 2008, 09:41:48 PM
I have owned a YAMAHA BLASTER and a YAMAHA RAPTOR 700r for the past 5 years and neither have left me stranded or kept me from riding and having fun, so I think Yamaha is the best

The 700r came out in 2006
HONDA CRF450R

Fox17

looks like Honda is leading by far! Ride Red!

ROC0999

#19
(OK, let me "re-phrase" this) ,
                      Since I have been riding for the past 5 years I have had a 03 YAMAHA BLASTER,  and a 06 YAMAHA RAPTOR 700r and neither has left me stranded or kept me from riding and no 4 wheeled red bike has ever passed me on that RAPTOR or probably ever will.

                      That should be a little clearer to understand!!!
Psalms 24:1 the Earth is the Lords and everything in it;


2006 Raptor700r SE white/silver (mine) Moose bars,Razors,HMF-EFI,DMC duals, Razor's,k&n intake
1998 YZ250 Pro Circut pipe (son's)
www.tci.org
[url="http://wayf.wayfm.com/"]http://wayf.wayfm.com/[/url]
www.quadsforchrist.org

rdm225


MudMan

Quote from: ROC0999 on June 26, 2008, 05:36:59 AM
(OK, let me "re-phrase" this) ,
                      Since I have been riding for the past 5 years I have had a 03 YAMAHA BLASTER,  and a 06 YAMAHA RAPTOR 700r and neither has left me stranded or kept me from riding and no 4 wheeled red bike has ever passed me on that RAPTOR or probably ever will.

                      That should be a little clearer to understand!!!

You ride a sport bike.  When you ride a utility bike in the mud and under water all day everyday you quickly find out which bikes are durable and which are not.  I have owned yamaha, polaris, and honda.  I can only go on my experiences. 

with that being said.....RIDE RED
2006 Honda Foreman
26 inch swamp lites
ITP black series 7 rims
Triangle snorkel
Custom Waterproof Stereo

:::LET IT EAT:::

4MANFREAK

 Experience tells me H O N D A .....
2006 FOREMAN 500 4x4
2004 Rancher 350 4x4
2002 400 EX
1997 FOREMAN 400 4x4

foreman1

NRA BENEFACTOR LIFE

WarRifles.com
Live Free or Die
"When there is no way out - Find a way further in."
Continental E-185

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com