Busta Nutts' Ocala Ride

Started by Busta Nutt, May 30, 2008, 05:03:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

wilburz

1978 ridin mower, 48 inch cut, 3.4 hp briggs & stratton
12-6-3 front
14-8-5 back
no muffler

TRX450R_Racer

I might join you guys. Can someone tell me where it is? I've never been there. My people can't make it out this holiday.
Member of South East Florida Trail Riders

Life's to short, wear a helmet.
Dress for the crash, not for the ride.
Ripped off by Brandon George.

Busta Nutt

Hog Valley is in the northwest corner of the forest. Rodman Dam trailhead is close to there. The few and the brave will ride out of Busta Nutts secret lair also known as the Boars Nest. You will need to PM me for directions there or you can follow us up there.

TRX450R_Racer

I didn't notice that we lived so close. When are you leaving? What do you ride?
Member of South East Florida Trail Riders

Life's to short, wear a helmet.
Dress for the crash, not for the ride.
Ripped off by Brandon George.

Busta Nutt

you rode with me at l-cross once I believe. I had the raptor.

Busta Nutt


Busta Nutt

Public shooting range in the area

Chillinthemost

I think we are going up next weekend. Not bringing the bikes, just gonna cook out and kick back. Stop by my place and have a beer.
YFZ  FTR B-Open  #12
Chillin Jr. FTR Super Pee A #12

Busta Nutt


wilburz

1978 ridin mower, 48 inch cut, 3.4 hp briggs & stratton
12-6-3 front
14-8-5 back
no muffler

Busta Nutt

I'm bringing that and making some hoochie juice too.

caospop

Can you still park at rodman  by the pit that was there ?
2007 Polaris Sportsman

Busta Nutt


TRX450R_Racer

Thanks Busta Nutt for the invite. My original plans panned out. I will have to check you guys out next time.
Member of South East Florida Trail Riders

Life's to short, wear a helmet.
Dress for the crash, not for the ride.
Ripped off by Brandon George.

Busta Nutt

That's cool. Looks like it will just be Busta and his band of merry men.

backinsaddle

have fun, be safe, don't bust-a-nut

Busta Nutt

had a great time i will post pics tomorrow

Chillinthemost

Quote from: Busta Nutt on July 06, 2008, 07:00:13 PM
had a great time i will post pics tomorrow
My mother in law said that you stopped by, maybe next time. 
YFZ  FTR B-Open  #12
Chillin Jr. FTR Super Pee A #12

Busta Nutt

I was hoping to watch the race over there :'(

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com