Hunt for best mud area

Started by martinolandscape, June 24, 2008, 09:54:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

martinolandscape

Anybody have a favorite mud spot!

klutchbuster400


billabongcr

i dont know if itd be in the running for the best but i was pretty impressed with the mud at bunnell
2007 Kawasaki Brute Force 650 -black
26'' Outlaws
Moose CDI
Dynojetted
Center Snorkels
HMF Exhaust

Palmettobay_recon

R.I.P. Jeffery Raye Enriquez  9-10-93/ 5-8-09

2006 Arctic Cat 500 Manual- 28" EDL's, MSA torx, HMF, dyno jets, snorkles...blah blah

miami_rider#13

04 banshee on elkas
05 crf 50 big bored to an 88 
04 kfx 700
96 chevy 1500

MudMan

River Ranch isn't even in the top 3 LOL.  I personally love Holopaw, lots of water AND great mud.  I would say some of the nastiest mud I've gotten into was at The Hump in Homestead.  That's just some ungodly mud out there.  It eats bikes. 

Anyone ever ride at Lost Lake ?   That place was pretty fun, not sure if people still ride there though. 
2006 Honda Foreman
26 inch swamp lites
ITP black series 7 rims
Triangle snorkel
Custom Waterproof Stereo

:::LET IT EAT:::

Fox17

Quote from: MudMan on June 25, 2008, 09:01:04 AM
River Ranch isn't even in the top 3 LOL.  I personally love Holopaw, lots of water AND great mud.  I would say some of the nastiest mud I've gotten into was at The Hump in Homestead.  That's just some ungodly mud out there.  It eats bikes. 

Anyone ever ride at Lost Lake ?   That place was pretty fun, not sure if people still ride there though. 

yea, i went to river ranch and couldnt even get stuck. ive got bikes stuck so bad in holopaw that we had to get the F250 to pull them out. its very very very wet in holopaw now with the rain.

Da_Mtg_Man

I beg to differ. When RR is wet there is some serious mud out there. I watched a quad get cracked in half like a lobster with 6 other quads trying to pull him out.
FLORIDA MUD RIDER

MudMan

Wet at holopaw huh ?  Sounds like I need to get out there.

River Ranch has a few holes when they get a lot of rain but all in all it doesn't compare.  Most places you ride you can find one or two holes that will get a bike stuck bad. 
2006 Honda Foreman
26 inch swamp lites
ITP black series 7 rims
Triangle snorkel
Custom Waterproof Stereo

:::LET IT EAT:::

Justardnck

Quote from: MudMan on June 25, 2008, 09:56:31 AM
Wet at holopaw huh ?  Sounds like I need to get out there.

River Ranch has a few holes when they get a lot of rain but all in all it doesn't compare.  Most places you ride you can find one or two holes that will get a bike stuck bad. 
I was at Holopaw last weekend and the rain basically helped compact the sugar sand but not much for the mud holes. There was some mud under the power lines and scattered around but not a lot. I'll be going back up there again on Sat. There was a lot of mud on the road to the gate though ;D

backwoods boy

riverranch is good when its wet but holopaw is better if you like muck i dont like 5a as much due to snakes ive never been there riding or hunting and not seen atleast 1 the last time i saw a coral snake needless to say that was 3 months ago and i havent been back but all in all i prefer riverranch even though its like 100 just in gas to get there
NObama08 '' nigga please its the WHITE house''
LIVE FAST-PLAY HARD-DIE LAUGHING

asmart82

I only ride at 5A and its been pretty much a dust bowl out there lately.  Last week was nice because it rained all day and packed all the dirt down.  Not much mud out there now, some water and a mud whole or 2 but more sand and dust than anything lately.

Kawa3

Creekbottom in doles,ga only place I have rode here lately not worth riding anywhere else in fla!
2010 Polaris Ranger Crew on 29.5 Outlaws.

2007 Arctic Cat 650 H1

2005 Arctic Cat 650 V2

2004 Kawasaki Prairie 700

rider

are you looking for legal spots? or does it matter?
98% of the teenage population will try or does smoke pot. If you're one of the 2% who hasn't, copy & paste this into your signature.

MudMan

Quote from: Kawa3 on June 26, 2008, 03:43:43 PM
Creekbottom in doles,ga only place I have rode here lately not worth riding anywhere else in fla!

where all have you ridden in florida ?   there are plenty of places worth riding in florida....and for those in south florida (which is not me) georgia isn't a possibility....that's like saying Texas has great riding areas or Italy has the best pizza lol
2006 Honda Foreman
26 inch swamp lites
ITP black series 7 rims
Triangle snorkel
Custom Waterproof Stereo

:::LET IT EAT:::

martinolandscape

Rider what is legal anymore?I emal you when you get time drop a line on my email.

Rare Earth Rider

Well for the last couple of months its dry dry everywhere also at river ranch but I know one hole out there that's (River Ranch) I call it the snake hole its at the cypress head off the fence line in the south dead-lands side so jump on in there and you will see what I am talking about  ;) ??? anyone know where it is.
Mud Milisha Lets Ride
Polaris Ranger 700 XP
4000 LB Gorilla Winch
UNI Air Filter
"Super Tip" clutch Weights
30" ITP Mud Lites
Dobeck Performance TFI
AMB Manuf. 2" lift
Side mount tool box
Plywood Roof LOL
Team performance clutch

backwoods boy

ive been in mud up to my chest at riverranch when i got off the quad [im 6-foot] all you could see was my snorkel and my shoulders
NObama08 '' nigga please its the WHITE house''
LIVE FAST-PLAY HARD-DIE LAUGHING

Palmettobay_recon

The Hump in homestead can get pretty nasty also, especially if you know where to go  ;)
R.I.P. Jeffery Raye Enriquez  9-10-93/ 5-8-09

2006 Arctic Cat 500 Manual- 28" EDL's, MSA torx, HMF, dyno jets, snorkles...blah blah

MudMan

Quote from: Palmettobay_recon on June 26, 2008, 10:41:52 PM
The Hump in homestead can get pretty nasty also, especially if you know where to go  ;)

The mud at the HUMPS in Homestead is nasty @$$ sh*t.....much worse than holopaw, river ranch, etc. etc. etc.

It's like quicksand out there.....just eats up quads
2006 Honda Foreman
26 inch swamp lites
ITP black series 7 rims
Triangle snorkel
Custom Waterproof Stereo

:::LET IT EAT:::

Anoriginal

Chillinthemost's front yard.

Kawa3

Quote from: MudMan on June 26, 2008, 04:34:42 PM
Quote from: Kawa3 on June 26, 2008, 03:43:43 PM
Creekbottom in doles,ga only place I have rode here lately not worth riding anywhere else in fla!

where all have you ridden in florida ?   there are plenty of places worth riding in florida....and for those in south florida (which is not me) georgia isn't a possibility....that's like saying Texas has great riding areas or Italy has the best pizza lol

RR, ocala, osceola, motoplex, rancho, private land, local areas, lakeland mud hole.
2010 Polaris Ranger Crew on 29.5 Outlaws.

2007 Arctic Cat 650 H1

2005 Arctic Cat 650 V2

2004 Kawasaki Prairie 700

FastestCub305

go out to 8st how it is now ;)

martinolandscape


ern

Quote from: martinolandscape on June 27, 2008, 08:48:51 PM
Where is this 8 street at?

Miami-Dade.....
only placed i riden at is 8th street and macks and i love them both

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com