I Made 100 bucks to ride at L-Cross

Started by Turboderf, June 24, 2008, 01:35:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Turboderf

Went to L-cross this past sunday to have my son take the ATV Safety Course the Instructor Pual asked me if I would like to take the course also. we will pay you 100.00 all you need is a vin. number from a new that you bought. sure i signed up with a 98 honda recon sweet i sold the bike years ago and my son is 15 and riding a honda 450r and he was able to take the course on it paul was real COOL  8) so he will be back in Nov. so i say sign up for that 100 bucks Free to get in and ride after  call paul carrington 352-591-4611 get paid to ride gota love it

TRX450R_Racer

Member of South East Florida Trail Riders

Life's to short, wear a helmet.
Dress for the crash, not for the ride.
Ripped off by Brandon George.

quadracer1992

~~~FF+J RACING~~~
FRANK#25 - HONDA 450R
FRED#192 - HONDA 450R
FRANKIE#13 - SUZUKI 400
JOSEPH#92 - HONDA 450R
ANTHONY#527 - SUZUKI 400
KELLI#415-YAMAHA RAPTOR700R
~~~SPONSORED BY MY DAD ~~~

TRX450R_Racer

Member of South East Florida Trail Riders

Life's to short, wear a helmet.
Dress for the crash, not for the ride.
Ripped off by Brandon George.

quadracer1992

Quote from: TRX450R_Racer on June 24, 2008, 09:06:07 PM
Quote from: quadracer1992 on June 24, 2008, 09:00:41 PM
Quote from: TRX450R_Racer on June 24, 2008, 08:06:47 AM
I'm next!!
I guess im not on the team anymore?

You didn't buy your quad new...................I did.
Oh I got it. Still though, seems like every week Joe is going riding and I keep telling him give me two weeks notice and then I can get off work. He keeps saying how I never ride but yet he wont take the time to tell me when we are going to ride.
~~~FF+J RACING~~~
FRANK#25 - HONDA 450R
FRED#192 - HONDA 450R
FRANKIE#13 - SUZUKI 400
JOSEPH#92 - HONDA 450R
ANTHONY#527 - SUZUKI 400
KELLI#415-YAMAHA RAPTOR700R
~~~SPONSORED BY MY DAD ~~~

TRX450R_Racer

Quote from: quadracer1992 on June 24, 2008, 09:10:35 PM
Quote from: TRX450R_Racer on June 24, 2008, 09:06:07 PM
Quote from: quadracer1992 on June 24, 2008, 09:00:41 PM
Quote from: TRX450R_Racer on June 24, 2008, 08:06:47 AM
I'm next!!
I guess im not on the team anymore?

You didn't buy your quad new...................I did.
Oh I got it. Still though, seems like every week Joe is going riding and I keep telling him give me two weeks notice and then I can get off work. He keeps saying how I never ride but yet he wont take the time to tell me when we are going to ride.

Bummer
Member of South East Florida Trail Riders

Life's to short, wear a helmet.
Dress for the crash, not for the ride.
Ripped off by Brandon George.

quadracer1992

Quote from: TRX450R_Racer on June 24, 2008, 09:15:05 PM
Quote from: quadracer1992 on June 24, 2008, 09:10:35 PM
Quote from: TRX450R_Racer on June 24, 2008, 09:06:07 PM
Quote from: quadracer1992 on June 24, 2008, 09:00:41 PM
Quote from: TRX450R_Racer on June 24, 2008, 08:06:47 AM
I'm next!!
I guess im not on the team anymore?

You didn't buy your quad new...................I did.
Oh I got it. Still though, seems like every week Joe is going riding and I keep telling him give me two weeks notice and then I can get off work. He keeps saying how I never ride but yet he wont take the time to tell me when we are going to ride.

Bummer
Very big bummer.
~~~FF+J RACING~~~
FRANK#25 - HONDA 450R
FRED#192 - HONDA 450R
FRANKIE#13 - SUZUKI 400
JOSEPH#92 - HONDA 450R
ANTHONY#527 - SUZUKI 400
KELLI#415-YAMAHA RAPTOR700R
~~~SPONSORED BY MY DAD ~~~

Turboderf

Quote from: quadracer1992 on June 24, 2008, 09:10:35 PM
Quote from: TRX450R_Racer on June 24, 2008, 09:06:07 PM
Quote from: quadracer1992 on June 24, 2008, 09:00:41 PM
Quote from: TRX450R_Racer on June 24, 2008, 08:06:47 AM
I'm next!!
I guess im not on the team anymore?

You didn't buy your quad new...................I did.
Oh I got it. Still though, seems like every week Joe is going riding and I keep telling him give me two weeks notice and then I can get off work. He keeps saying how I never ride but yet he wont take the time to tell me when we are going to ride.
we gave you 4 weeks notice for l-cross and still no show you hangging out with jojo to much

quadracer1992

Quote from: Turboderf on June 27, 2008, 07:24:35 AM
Quote from: quadracer1992 on June 24, 2008, 09:10:35 PM
Quote from: TRX450R_Racer on June 24, 2008, 09:06:07 PM
Quote from: quadracer1992 on June 24, 2008, 09:00:41 PM
Quote from: TRX450R_Racer on June 24, 2008, 08:06:47 AM
I'm next!!
I guess im not on the team anymore?

You didn't buy your quad new...................I did.
Oh I got it. Still though, seems like every week Joe is going riding and I keep telling him give me two weeks notice and then I can get off work. He keeps saying how I never ride but yet he wont take the time to tell me when we are going to ride.
we gave you 4 weeks notice for l-cross and still no show you hangging out with jojo to much
Yeah how about you call me, not Joe saying we might go some time. Then give me a date and tell my dad since either you or Frank see him almost every day.
~~~FF+J RACING~~~
FRANK#25 - HONDA 450R
FRED#192 - HONDA 450R
FRANKIE#13 - SUZUKI 400
JOSEPH#92 - HONDA 450R
ANTHONY#527 - SUZUKI 400
KELLI#415-YAMAHA RAPTOR700R
~~~SPONSORED BY MY DAD ~~~

Turboderf

your dad new we where going and so did frank and big joe!!!! we signed up to lean how ride our atvs the right way  ;) maybe you should sign up for nov class .by the way i shouldnt have to ask your daddy if you could go riding your a big boy you should ask him and just so you know frank and me are giong to croom this wensday

quadracer1992

Quote from: Turboderf on June 28, 2008, 01:05:38 AM
your dad new we where going and so did frank and big joe!!!! we signed up to lean how ride our atvs the right way  ;) maybe you should sign up for nov class .by the way i shouldnt have to ask your daddy if you could go riding your a big boy you should ask him and just so you know frank and me are giong to croom this wensday
Ive already got off for my vacation so how am I going to Croom Wednesday? Why would I take a safety course for riders under 16 if I am 16? And if my dad knew why didn't he tell me?
~~~FF+J RACING~~~
FRANK#25 - HONDA 450R
FRED#192 - HONDA 450R
FRANKIE#13 - SUZUKI 400
JOSEPH#92 - HONDA 450R
ANTHONY#527 - SUZUKI 400
KELLI#415-YAMAHA RAPTOR700R
~~~SPONSORED BY MY DAD ~~~

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com