I hate thieves

Started by MedicMudder, June 22, 2008, 01:59:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MedicMudder

I hate thieves This Weekend while at the campground some low life,useless,air stealing,hot bag of cat dung,took a new bottle of Crown Royal
a 1.75  liter bottle!!!@! I hope they get alcohol poisoning !! They walked up to the camper and walked off with it. Ever seen a grown man cry???
Never forget 343.
2004 500 SPM
My son is a United States  Marine. :):) Semper Fidelis.
Proud member of the Mudd Butt Mafia
    VAMPIRES SUCK BLOOD TO LIVE, POLITICIANS DO IT CUZ THE ENJOY IT!!!!!!

Quad32x

Oh now thats just wrong damn it ! Must have been a Mexican.  >:(
Team LFG , Local Fat Guys.
Mystic Motorsports Vet Class Rider #32

predator trailrider

you just dont take another mans crown without permission

jayman

Could have been worse.. they could have stolen your quads  >:(


Yeah I hate thieves too
2006 RTR Performance LTR450 #15- Mine
2008 RTR Performance TRX450R #42- Sons
2008 Poooolaris RZR #64- Wifes

www.centralfllistings.com

TRX450R_Racer

Member of South East Florida Trail Riders

Life's to short, wear a helmet.
Dress for the crash, not for the ride.
Ripped off by Brandon George.

Miami450R

I guess he really wanted to party <nanaparty>
How we ride today determines IF  we can ride tommorow.
'89 240sx sil-coupe (drift car)
'07 mazdaspeed3 (daily)
'05 Limited Edition Banshee

Quad32x

Team LFG , Local Fat Guys.
Mystic Motorsports Vet Class Rider #32

1FasterBlaster

   You must've been neglecting the bottle to leave it unsupervised like that. Shame on you!!

MedicMudder

Salt Springs Rent a site from a owner,used to go down to ride in ONF but after the Goverment screwed that up we don't ride any more.
Never forget 343.
2004 500 SPM
My son is a United States  Marine. :):) Semper Fidelis.
Proud member of the Mudd Butt Mafia
    VAMPIRES SUCK BLOOD TO LIVE, POLITICIANS DO IT CUZ THE ENJOY IT!!!!!!

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com