Motorcycle Section

Started by fastrnrik, April 05, 2008, 01:04:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

stgsali

Trying to load more. Hate doing it one at a time though.
Photographs, Number-plate designs, Logos

Government does not solve problems; it subsidizes them.

stgsali

OK, So it is 2 at a time. lol
Photographs, Number-plate designs, Logos

Government does not solve problems; it subsidizes them.

stgsali

Here you are Ward.
Photographs, Number-plate designs, Logos

Government does not solve problems; it subsidizes them.

stgsali

Shawn, Greg, an Kurt.
Photographs, Number-plate designs, Logos

Government does not solve problems; it subsidizes them.

stgsali

Fast guys.
Photographs, Number-plate designs, Logos

Government does not solve problems; it subsidizes them.

stgsali

The dinosaur class!  ;D
Photographs, Number-plate designs, Logos

Government does not solve problems; it subsidizes them.

stgsali

more.
Photographs, Number-plate designs, Logos

Government does not solve problems; it subsidizes them.

stgsali

A mishap from an amateur.
Photographs, Number-plate designs, Logos

Government does not solve problems; it subsidizes them.

stgsali

I'll post more later.
Richard
Photographs, Number-plate designs, Logos

Government does not solve problems; it subsidizes them.

DirtyDan

CRF450R
#94

stgsali

Here are some vintage bikes.
Photographs, Number-plate designs, Logos

Government does not solve problems; it subsidizes them.

stgsali

Some more expert.
Photographs, Number-plate designs, Logos

Government does not solve problems; it subsidizes them.

stgsali

Got a bunch of the expert.
Photographs, Number-plate designs, Logos

Government does not solve problems; it subsidizes them.

stgsali

Last one for now. I've got more of a few classes. PM me and if you want one and I'll see what I have.
Photographs, Number-plate designs, Logos

Government does not solve problems; it subsidizes them.

supervcycle

going to knock off some rust and test new carbs at auburndale on the 19th--anybody wanna go and hang out for the night?

super nate
affordable sportsman repair and high performance! 813-417-8829
deo vindice

WJDTRI

Anyone going to Jasper that might have room for one more bike & rider and/or needs a ride. Want to go, just can t afford the $200.00 in diesel for the trip. Need to offset some of the expense

call or e mail

813-917-0173
jonesyancey@tampabay.rr.com

St Petersburg, Fla

Ward
#66Q
SOUTHERN DIRT TRACK ASSOCIATION
2008 SDTA Vintage Class State Champion
Sponsors: Cahill's Yamaha Tampa/Rogue Amusements Tarpon Springs/Express Cigars Tarpon Springs/Vintage Hotshoe/Pit Posse Motorcycle Accessories/Triple T Ministries Racing
[url="http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=694750372&v=photos"]http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=694750372&v=photos[/url]

WJDTRI

Hey
   For what its worth. There are alot of racers looking to offset some fuel expense and ride together. I got 6 offers to my e mail all from great people. One even willing to drive thru St Pete from Naples on their way to the track. Am sure every area of the state has a few people wanting to race. The more people that go, the better it is for the tracks and the people that work their butt off so that we can have a great time. Just throwing it out there.
Hope it sticks


Ward
#66Q
SOUTHERN DIRT TRACK ASSOCIATION
2008 SDTA Vintage Class State Champion
Sponsors: Cahill's Yamaha Tampa/Rogue Amusements Tarpon Springs/Express Cigars Tarpon Springs/Vintage Hotshoe/Pit Posse Motorcycle Accessories/Triple T Ministries Racing
[url="http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=694750372&v=photos"]http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=694750372&v=photos[/url]

fastrnrik

I'm riding up by myself. Someone can ride with me. I have room for a bike or quad in the back of my truck.

This offer is good for anyone except Quad32. I can't drive and fend off his advances at the same time ;D

WJDTRI

unbelievable Brady

    you just do it all......build the track......work it.....promote the races.......work the races........race.......now you're bringing the racers to the track...........Hell!!!.....if you came around the pits every once in a while and fueled the bikes.........our day would be complete.  <just kidding Brady>. Seriously.......Thanks, and to your people

Ward
   
SOUTHERN DIRT TRACK ASSOCIATION
2008 SDTA Vintage Class State Champion
Sponsors: Cahill's Yamaha Tampa/Rogue Amusements Tarpon Springs/Express Cigars Tarpon Springs/Vintage Hotshoe/Pit Posse Motorcycle Accessories/Triple T Ministries Racing
[url="http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=694750372&v=photos"]http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=694750372&v=photos[/url]

supervcycle

if it doesn't rain us out we'll be practicing at auburndale tonight for the jasper race. anyone that wants to come out and practice with us is welcome!
super nate#38
affordable sportsman repair and high performance! 813-417-8829
deo vindice

WJDTRI

We might have another new old guy in the vintage class tomorrow.......Cheever......traveling up with Peter Borg. He has an arsenal of bikes. Not sure what bike he will bring. If its his 750.....we can have the "battle of the twins"

Cheevers 750 Yamaha is for sale on vft if anyone is in the market for a Champion Framed 750 Yamaha.
http://www.vft.org/vftforsale2.html
close to bottom of page 1

Ward
#66Q
SOUTHERN DIRT TRACK ASSOCIATION
2008 SDTA Vintage Class State Champion
Sponsors: Cahill's Yamaha Tampa/Rogue Amusements Tarpon Springs/Express Cigars Tarpon Springs/Vintage Hotshoe/Pit Posse Motorcycle Accessories/Triple T Ministries Racing
[url="http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=694750372&v=photos"]http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=694750372&v=photos[/url]

WJDTRI

Ok Guys
   Here it is........MY FIRST WIN & TROPHY!!!!
    I know I am an old man and probably shouldn t be as excited as I am........but after 30 years since I was racing......15k investment.......3 practice sessions........4 races........first I finished 5th........next one finished 3rd and they were only handed out trophies for 1st & 2nd........then placed 2nd......and dam if they didn t forget to bring the trophies........then Thanks to Rick/#59 taking a bye week......I got my first win..............So yea.......I was excited

Ward
#66Q
SOUTHERN DIRT TRACK ASSOCIATION
2008 SDTA Vintage Class State Champion
Sponsors: Cahill's Yamaha Tampa/Rogue Amusements Tarpon Springs/Express Cigars Tarpon Springs/Vintage Hotshoe/Pit Posse Motorcycle Accessories/Triple T Ministries Racing
[url="http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=694750372&v=photos"]http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=694750372&v=photos[/url]

supervcycle

 8) congrats! ward ,you sure did have that yamaha crusin around that trac! i might of had somethin for ya but i kept spinning the rear tire off the rim evey time i launched! megga thanks to pat for giving me his spare tube to save the day! and wow speaking of a fantastic win! way to go pat! that was probably the best bike race i've seen yet!
see you all at auburndale on the 5th!!!
super nate#38
affordable sportsman repair and high performance! 813-417-8829
deo vindice

supervcycle

aaaahhhhhhhrrrrgggggggggggg!!!!!!!!!
i HATE installing bead locks ahhhhhh!!!
well at least i won't spin the tire off the rim like i did in the first heat!!

super nate#38
affordable sportsman repair and high performance! 813-417-8829
deo vindice

WJDTRI

Hey Brady
   Whats the chances for a classified section within our motorcycle/quad racing area that we all post to. I have a little bit of gear that I want to get rid of...some of it dirt cheap....some of it free.....but I want it to go to someone that supports our cause.....just being kinda selfish that way. What I currently have is as follows

1. Like new size large plain white full face Shoei helmet w/cover
2. MX pants large, "Answer" yellow & black
3. Answer Jersey, Large Yellow & black
4. Answer gloves, yellow & black xlarge
5. two piece custom Lancer dirt track leathers, red, white & blue......these are exceptional......has to fit a dam skinny kid though as I was 5'10 around 120 lbs when I wore them
6. Will have additional set of riding gear once I purchase new leathers

The custom leathers is the only thing i am really looking for a dollar on......and even then it will be cheap

Want to find a home for all this stuff that is taking up space in my garage and help someone out at the same time

Ward



SOUTHERN DIRT TRACK ASSOCIATION
2008 SDTA Vintage Class State Champion
Sponsors: Cahill's Yamaha Tampa/Rogue Amusements Tarpon Springs/Express Cigars Tarpon Springs/Vintage Hotshoe/Pit Posse Motorcycle Accessories/Triple T Ministries Racing
[url="http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=694750372&v=photos"]http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=694750372&v=photos[/url]