What is the most powerful 250?

Started by sgt cat, June 15, 2008, 07:07:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sgt cat

I decided to get a 250.I have a pretty good idea,but which has the most power?That's the biggest decider 'cause i have NO idea about the poer for ANY of the 250s.I had a '04 Blaster.What has power close to or better than that?That had lots of power. :)
I think as life of a commercial airliner. If the pilot screws up, the co pilot is right there to save his a$$.

TRX450R_Racer

#1
Get a Yamaha Raptor 250, it is hands down the best 250 out there. It has a chain, not a drive shaft. It has I think 9" or more suspension travel.

Suzuki and Honda have like 3" of suspension travel. They ride like crap if you plan on riding it hard. They will beat you to death. The others are just 250 utility quads with sport quad plastic on them.

The others aren't in the same class as the Yamaha. There is no comparison.

Member of South East Florida Trail Riders

Life's to short, wear a helmet.
Dress for the crash, not for the ride.
Ripped off by Brandon George.

sgt cat

and the can-am?i'd love the fact pf automatic. :)
I think as life of a commercial airliner. If the pilot screws up, the co pilot is right there to save his a$$.

TRX450R_Racer

If you are looking for a sport 250 The Yamaha is what you want.
Member of South East Florida Trail Riders

Life's to short, wear a helmet.
Dress for the crash, not for the ride.
Ripped off by Brandon George.

Hondabeefast

Quote from: TRX450R_Racer on June 15, 2008, 08:07:30 PM
If you are looking for a sport 250 The Yamaha is what you want.
I agree 100%.....Even if it is a stinkin yamaha LOL
02' Honda CR125
05' Honda 450R

wheelie_boy

Im selling a honda 250ex if you are interested.
05 kx 250f

KD 428

If I were you I would go to a 300. The Blaster is just as fast as the 250s(4strokes)
HONDA CRF450R

Fox17


KD 428

Actually, My blaster was as fast as my moms 300ex. You should be good with a 400ex or a z/kfx 400
HONDA CRF450R

klutchbuster400


wilburz

Come on dudes! who you kidding!
get yourself a Suzuki Ozark. the best damn atv ever built!
Been riding mine for 4 years now. It's like a sore donkey, you can't beat it!
1978 ridin mower, 48 inch cut, 3.4 hp briggs & stratton
12-6-3 front
14-8-5 back
no muffler