Herculiner Truck Bedliner

Started by Team Alba Z400 Rider 43, May 24, 2008, 01:12:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

snowmanzz13

it says its a truck bedliner but i guess you could use it for anything  ???
banshee :( for sale
blaster 200 gone
ds 650   for sale
odyssey   for sale
polaris sportsman 700   for sale
helmets save lives, so wear one!!



[url="http://www.myspace.com/954snowmann"]http://www.myspace.com/954snowmann[/url]

Team Alba Z400 Rider 43

I hear ya, thats how most of them are haha.
-2006 Suzuki LT-R450-
-2004 Suzuki LT-Z400-

Harry: "Yeah I called her up, she gave me a bunch of crap about me not listening to her, or something, I don't know, I wasn't really paying attention." - Dumb and Dumber

snowmanzz13

lol true true, its rolled on and brushed on so i guess anything is possible, when and if it stops raining i'll take some pics of it, i did my floor in my jeep, all the way up to the top of the tub and i also did my speaker boxes so they kind of blend in as i only have a small soft top and my jeep is open
banshee :( for sale
blaster 200 gone
ds 650   for sale
odyssey   for sale
polaris sportsman 700   for sale
helmets save lives, so wear one!!



[url="http://www.myspace.com/954snowmann"]http://www.myspace.com/954snowmann[/url]

Team Alba Z400 Rider 43

Ah that'll look cool, definitely throw up some pics.
-2006 Suzuki LT-R450-
-2004 Suzuki LT-Z400-

Harry: "Yeah I called her up, she gave me a bunch of crap about me not listening to her, or something, I don't know, I wasn't really paying attention." - Dumb and Dumber

snowmanzz13

banshee :( for sale
blaster 200 gone
ds 650   for sale
odyssey   for sale
polaris sportsman 700   for sale
helmets save lives, so wear one!!



[url="http://www.myspace.com/954snowmann"]http://www.myspace.com/954snowmann[/url]

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com