IS Mixing 2 different premix oils ok??

Started by stump66, April 23, 2005, 07:27:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

stump66

Hey guys, nobody better to ask then y'all. The local shop stopped carrying the K2 I was running in the shee. I decided to go with the Benol as a replacement. Should I drain the gas in there and start fresh with benol or is it ok to mix them?
THANKS GUYS

Mods I would have put this in tech corner but I'll get a faster responce here I think , but if you want to move it go ahead.
GOD PUT ME HERE TO ACCOMPLISH CERTAIN THINGS, I'M SO FAR BEHIND I'LL LIVE FOREVER!!!! 
AND ITS NEVER!!!!
TOO LATE TO START!!!!

MadMudder

You might be ok mixing 2 kinds of oil because they have the same purpose. I think that they are built up of different stuff because they are a different brand. To be on the safe side i would drain the tank. But i have never had a quad that had to mix gas. Don't do what i'm sayin yet untill you get some more anwsers because i could be wrong.
2013 BF650i 4x4
Stock; for now..

stump66

Thats what I decided to do I just got done draining it. Rather be safe then sorry.
thanx
GOD PUT ME HERE TO ACCOMPLISH CERTAIN THINGS, I'M SO FAR BEHIND I'LL LIVE FOREVER!!!! 
AND ITS NEVER!!!!
TOO LATE TO START!!!!

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com