Jasper race,who's going.

Started by Backwoods Racin, June 14, 2008, 10:38:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Backwoods Racin

Haven't seen or heard much talk about the Jasper race, so who's planning on going. :-\
Backwoods Racin!
'05 YFZ 450
Travis #6
2007 Thunderbowl Intermediate Champion
2007 SFTL Intermediate Champion
Meghan #6
'04 YFZ 450
www.outlawracin.com
Sponsored by:
Ray's Septic Naples,FL

BT243

Shannon and I will be there.....Shannons racin I have two more weeks in a cast :(

cjcracing

Merritt will be there -
She is looking forward to it.
Hope to see y'all there.
Dawn is still trying to get her new bike ready--
CJC Racing
Merritt Webb
2008 SDTA Flat Track Champion
Pee-Wee M/C and Pee-Wee Quad

derek330

you know were there! :ThumbsUp.gif
2010 SDTA OPEN CLASS CHAMP!
        > Mystic Motorsports<
     The innovators not the imitators!   
     <Performance 2-stroke engines>
     3 TIME open class championship engine
      builder and tuner.

2 wheeled flat tracker

We are brining most of the crew including Sheila and her quad.
Shawn
Troy
Gary
Ray
Sheila

I hope the weather holds out for us. :)

S.M.

WJDTRI

will be there.....catching a ride with Mr. Golley

Ward
#66Q
SOUTHERN DIRT TRACK ASSOCIATION
2008 SDTA Vintage Class State Champion
Sponsors: Cahill's Yamaha Tampa/Rogue Amusements Tarpon Springs/Express Cigars Tarpon Springs/Vintage Hotshoe/Pit Posse Motorcycle Accessories/Triple T Ministries Racing
[url="http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=694750372&v=photos"]http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=694750372&v=photos[/url]

stgsali

Ben and I won't make it. Family get together for my mom. It is her birthday so it is tough to get out of being there. :( I hope ya'll  have a good time with no-one getting hurt. Hopefully we make the next race. Going through withdrawals.
Richard
Photographs, Number-plate designs, Logos

Government does not solve problems; it subsidizes them.

HillKiller

   Doesn't look like mine will be back together by the race after all but I'll see ya'll there anyway!
[url="//www.southerndirttrackassociation.com"]www.SouthernDirtTrackAssociation.Com[/url]

Special thanks to my sponsor:
WareRacing Engines


  Sunoco Race Fuel Distributor
5 gal pails 110,112,116
See me at the track or email me here

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com