SEMINOLE MOTOCROSS APRIL 23rd!!!

Started by Exmx54, April 18, 2005, 02:29:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

450R_Matt

Quotehey  1fast250  are you coming out  on sat

Well I had planed on it till the wife said we were going to a cook out. :-/    I will try to make it on the next one.

I love the Seminole Track.  ;D
Proud to still own one of the badest quads ever built
               The Honda TRX250R
Got rid of the 4 poke and resurrected another dinosaur

2fast4u

Bumps? Jumps? OOOH!!! I'm too scared. A guy could get hurt! Maybe break a leg or something. Hey 1fast you gonna pull this BBQ crap next saturday at Dade City?
go fast turn left any questions?

450R_Matt

Proud to still own one of the badest quads ever built
               The Honda TRX250R
Got rid of the 4 poke and resurrected another dinosaur

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com