Holey Lands/Rotenberger W.M.A

Started by Asphaltdragon, May 18, 2005, 08:16:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JackL

Quote from: EigerGuy on May 17, 2007, 01:24:29 AM
ya i went 2 macks sunday with my 4x4 it was so dry i was scared 2 ride threw the trails and start anoter fire, so i stayed on the levys away from the grass

You need to go down the boat ramp and head south. It is anything but dry!

This is from last week about one mile south of the boat ramp.

The only rules that really matter are these: what a man can do and what a man can't do.

batman

Can anybody tell me where MACS is?  I am a 40 year RESPONSIBLE rider who goes out on his 4 x 4 to have fun.  I always pick up my garbage.  Any help would be appreciated

Old Grizzly

US 27 To Krome Ave west to macs fish camp >:D

juliex550

 :o  hi everyone

so, just thought i would mention this, i was out riding about a month ago on like a tues night, when its empty out there. anyways, so these drunkin show up and flip a huge RV and then try and get us( three girls) to help roll it back over! we i told them thats not possible they got all mad and just started walking towards 27.. so you not only need to now watch out for people acting like ass's on the weekend,you need to on a damn tues night! >:D
julie
1999 sea doo xp 951
2001 warrior
1985 200m
2000 blaster

AintSkeered

#279
The FWC is proposing rule changes which will prohibit ATVs from Holeylands and this topic was last replied to days ago. In addition, a couple of other Holeylands posts were started to alert people and few are responding. What's worse is those same people who are not responding to this threat are taking the time to post about John Couey and Castro. What's wrong with you folks?
http://www.atvflorida.com/forum/index.php/topic,27081.0.html
2015 Can-Am Outlander XT-P by Perry Performance Group

leeward bound

Holey Land WMA - establish a 105-day small game season; allow the use of ATVs for hunting purposes only and only during archery, muzzleloading gun and general gun-walk seasons; and allow the use of ATVs for scouting purposes two weeks prior to archery season and one week prior to the start of muzzleloading gun and general gun-walk seasons.

The above is on the docket at todays meeting  The same goes for Ruttenburg I am afraid!

Hopefully this will not pass or we loose a very large part of why we have ATVs[

brett711

the meeting is over, fwc already posted news, and sofar there is no mention about it.....we will see...
2007 honda rancher

AintSkeered

Well, that's still not clear to me because they've always had those particular hunting seasons. And, until this past year, ATVs were not allowed at all during those hunting seasons. Could it merely mean that ATVs will be allowed in non-hunting seasons and only during hunting season, if you're hunting?[/font][/color] I'll be heading down to Outdoor World for my gun, gun rack and hunting license, that's all.
2015 Can-Am Outlander XT-P by Perry Performance Group

jrpro130

It's not clear to me at all.

I think the limits are ONLY DURING HUNTING SEASON.

That is my interpretation of it.  I don't mind, as long as FWC isn't kicking me out, I'm riding there.  And even when they do kick me out, I have a SAR (search and rescue) idea in mind ;)  Red and white lights on th 4 wheeler will look amazing :)

Anyway, that law is not clear enough.  I think that they are limiting ATV's during hunting season.  All the other laws are changes to hunting...makes sense...I don't know, I'm just a rider.
08 Brute 750
Snorkel/Radiator Relocated, 29.5's, Muzzy, PCIII, UNI, and a few other custom mods

k20ek9

are they going to close down holey lands?

JackL

Quote from: k20ek9 on June 17, 2008, 10:49:52 PM
are they going to close down holey lands?


Pretty much, July 1 2008, RIP Holeylands.



The only rules that really matter are these: what a man can do and what a man can't do.

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com