My hats are in!!!

Started by IXIswamperIXI, June 16, 2008, 07:57:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Which one do you guys like?

Far left
4 (14.8%)
Left
2 (7.4%)
Middle
3 (11.1%)
Right
12 (44.4%)
Far right
6 (22.2%)

Total Members Voted: 25

IXIswamperIXI

I told my wife that a husband is like a fine wine; he gets better with age. The next day, she locked me in the cellar.

Da_Mtg_Man

Can't decide, I like the far right but I also like the center. send me one of each and let me wear them around for a while and I'll get back with you in a month.  ;D
FLORIDA MUD RIDER

IXIswamperIXI

I told my wife that a husband is like a fine wine; he gets better with age. The next day, she locked me in the cellar.

Da_Mtg_Man

Not all of them just the far right and center.....2 weeks?  ;)
FLORIDA MUD RIDER

CABLEGUY1

Mike I bet you wont even charge him for the advertising will ya? LOL. They're all nice hats and they look like they're not the cheap ones either. It's hard to find a cool hat that fits right so once you do you usually wear the piss out of it. I like Mike, would be willing to advertise for you "free of charge of course" so just send me the one on the left.

IXIswamperIXI

I'll tell you guys what, let me get them to my families, friends, and employees.  And the next round I'll send your way  :ThumbsUp.gif
I told my wife that a husband is like a fine wine; he gets better with age. The next day, she locked me in the cellar.

Da_Mtg_Man

FLORIDA MUD RIDER

Slick89

nice man.... ill take the black one on the right... thats the one i like the most!
2005 Honda Rubicon 500 4x4 with 27in Mud Bugs
Snorkeled 1987 Honda Fourtrax 250 2x4

[url="http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=13404593"]http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=13404593[/url]

NYRAPTOR

i like the first one. they are all nice though.

shogun323

I like the far right the best as well. Good clean looking hat.
"An armed society is a polite society." ~Robert A. Heinlein

IXIswamperIXI

Thanks!!  I tried to do mild to wild LOL to have a few option to kinda cover everone  :ThumbsUp.gif
I told my wife that a husband is like a fine wine; he gets better with age. The next day, she locked me in the cellar.

TRX450R_Racer

I like the right and far left.
Member of South East Florida Trail Riders

Life's to short, wear a helmet.
Dress for the crash, not for the ride.
Ripped off by Brandon George.

VForcedave

I like the Barb Wire art work and the Screaming Eagle. It resembles Harley Davidson's Screaming Eagle performance parts logo. 
2004 Kaw Vforce 700 twin. Mine
2005 Honda Rancher 350 Kev Mans
2002 Yamaha 80 Raptor Kev Mans
2000 Jeep Wrangler 4" lift, 33's, winched
1988 Harley FXRP Dropped and chopped
2003 Chevy Duramax 100+K and still cruising. 18mpg.

JackL

Quote from: VForcedave on June 17, 2008, 11:19:06 AM
I like the Barb Wire art work and the Screaming Eagle. It resembles Harley Davidson's Screaming Eagle performance parts logo. 

I agree. It is the one I would pick. ;)
The only rules that really matter are these: what a man can do and what a man can't do.

Hondabeefast

far right but there all good lookin
02' Honda CR125
05' Honda 450R

Chevy1500z71

if i had to were one itd be the middle one or the far right. i think the middle one with your logo stitched in black or blue would be the best.

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com