Seminole this sunday

Started by klutchbuster400, April 30, 2008, 10:26:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

klutchbuster400

Anyone going? If they are open I'll be there bright and early sunday.

lawnman58

        the track is sweet now!! new  jumps on the motocross track  was there  last  sat !! ;D
cr125  yz 250  rmz 450

klutchbuster400


LTR450 994

that 2nd double before the turn is a bit short i think. everytime i hit it i came real close to running off the track

~Demon_Boy250X~

No I am still GROUNDED!!!!  :'( :'( :'( I want to ride again  :'( :'( :'(
#20 Damian "Demon" Fernandez

Honda 04 450R
Elka Dual Rate Front Shocks
Alba +2 +1 A-Arms
Durablue +4 Axle
Tag T2 Handle Bars
ITP Beadlocks
Holeshots
AC Racing Bumper
Graydon Proline Nerf Bars
Elka Shock Covers
Oneal Racing Grips

"Faster than I've ever been, slower than I want

LTR450 994

heres a shot of that new section on the mx track



crom A zone

hey guys i been going there few times, whats the best way to get ready to learn to jump? i race bmx and i been doing that for years so i have an idea i just dont wanna kill myself
2008 brute force 750

30inch itp mulite xxl on ss108s
rad reloated and mimb snorkles
gold/red epi clutch springs
hl springs and extream 2inch lift

klutchbuster400

What bike are you riding? I dont mind giving you some pointers.

crom A zone

2008 brute force 750

30inch itp mulite xxl on ss108s
rad reloated and mimb snorkles
gold/red epi clutch springs
hl springs and extream 2inch lift

gery350

Ok, this is my ride

I'll be in all white gear, and my helmet and quad says klutchbuster350 on it. If you see me just come by. I'll be there sunday.
Jesse.
hey this is klutchbuster350, me and rl400*mostly rl400* made my dad this sig. now lets see how long it takes him to notice lol
hey while im here...........klutchbuster rules!!!!!!
[url="http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y235/klutchbuster350/gery350_3.gif"]http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y235/klutchbuster350/gery350_3.gif[/url]

crom A zone

was up at l cross did not get back n time i got a stock bike what do u think i should do to it?
2008 brute force 750

30inch itp mulite xxl on ss108s
rad reloated and mimb snorkles
gold/red epi clutch springs
hl springs and extream 2inch lift

LTR450 994


klutchbuster400

Quote from: 4x4Matt on May 05, 2008, 09:09:16 AM
was up at l cross did not get back n time i got a stock bike what do u think i should do to it?
I would say get a good set of tires for the track first. 20 front 18 rear. Then go for suspension. A good stabilizer would help alot too. If you're at seminole next weekend, I'll let you try mine out.

crom A zone

yea i should be up there my freind wyane and kelly both ride there but not on atv on dirt bikes
2008 brute force 750

30inch itp mulite xxl on ss108s
rad reloated and mimb snorkles
gold/red epi clutch springs
hl springs and extream 2inch lift

crom A zone

planing on going out here bright and earl sunday  what track do u ride the big or small one?
2008 brute force 750

30inch itp mulite xxl on ss108s
rad reloated and mimb snorkles
gold/red epi clutch springs
hl springs and extream 2inch lift

svtbolt04

The big one is MX, the smaller is a SX style track.
823 for life!



Black wheels, plastics, some shiny chrome pieces. Left over dirt from last year, handle bars.

klutchbuster400

Quote from: 4x4Matt on May 06, 2008, 06:47:38 PM
planing on going out here bright and earl sunday  what track do u ride the big or small one?
I use to own the sx track lol, but they've changed it around, I've only ridden it once since the change. I like the mx track though, plenty of room to pin it. I won't be out there this weekend. Hopefully next weekend.

johnyfz450

Where is seminole at I normally go to Lakeland but this place looks knarly

LTR450 994

they have directions on the site http://www.seminoletribemotocross.com/seminoletribemain.htm
but its between naples and ft lauderdale off I75

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com