quad sponsor cup series!

Started by 53yfz450, June 06, 2008, 02:28:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

53yfz450

dade city now has a quad sponsor cup series! this is us quad guys chance to prove that we too can put on a great show!

this is a 10 race series with a $10,000 purse thats a $1,000 a race! here is the sign up form

http://dadecitymx.com/IMAGES/PDF%20FILES/2008%20quad_SPONSOR%20Cup.cdr.pdf
WEB SITE IS COMING BACK UP SOON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   
  [url="HTTP://gandgracing.com"]HTTP://gandgracing.com[/url] CHECK IT OUT!!!!!!

[url="http://myspace.com/jakegunn53"]http://myspace.com/jakegunn53[/url]

motocross is all about momentum if you hit it doin a 100 ya gonna  make it across.

trx#9

Can you  sign up at the first race?
"A SPECIAL THANKS TO MY SPONSORS"
Big Knob racing!, NewMembers Mom!
Sacks Gloryhole at the Little Bar!
Qawd32 Colon massage inc.!
Fuzzy Pickle race team!

RTR_380/450R

Makes me wish that I had skillz!!
RTR PERFORMANCE ENGINES
Specializing in FAST RELIABLE Horspower!!
rtrperformanceengines.com

53yfz450

yes im pretty sure you can i will double check with my dad tomorrow and let you know.
WEB SITE IS COMING BACK UP SOON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   
  [url="HTTP://gandgracing.com"]HTTP://gandgracing.com[/url] CHECK IT OUT!!!!!!

[url="http://myspace.com/jakegunn53"]http://myspace.com/jakegunn53[/url]

motocross is all about momentum if you hit it doin a 100 ya gonna  make it across.

racingbroke

I think you have to be pre-entered before the first race.  Check out the website, I think it says something about it on the form.

Samantha #19
McGrath Race Team

LostCause

The form says on or before June 14.

We have the ability to control our future.

www.SSQSA.net

Thanks to our sponsors: Walsh Racecraft, X-Tream Clean, Ripixx, Goon with Style, Pit Posse, Amsoil, Equalibryum, Crown Wear, Answer, MSR, AXO, Slackercross, UFO, MXRESULTZ

trx#9

Did any one find out.
I guess this old man might have to come out of retirement again. ;)
"A SPECIAL THANKS TO MY SPONSORS"
Big Knob racing!, NewMembers Mom!
Sacks Gloryhole at the Little Bar!
Qawd32 Colon massage inc.!
Fuzzy Pickle race team!

#3 LTR450

This is GREAT for the quad guys!!!! ;D I'm still looking for a sponsor for the series,  ::)

badcompanyron

Entry form states you must be pre-entered,

53yfz450

by june 14th it says on the form so i would assume you can enter at the 1st race which is on the 14th
WEB SITE IS COMING BACK UP SOON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   
  [url="HTTP://gandgracing.com"]HTTP://gandgracing.com[/url] CHECK IT OUT!!!!!!

[url="http://myspace.com/jakegunn53"]http://myspace.com/jakegunn53[/url]

motocross is all about momentum if you hit it doin a 100 ya gonna  make it across.

Wizard21

Someone said that trx9 dress got caught in his chain. ;D

trx#9

Quote from: Wizard21 on June 10, 2008, 11:17:05 PM
Someone said that trx9 dress got caught in his chain. ;D
Don't forget about my blouse.
Wizard of 21 pedophiles cases maybe. :R


It only took you 5 years to register here.  Mr. Lenny "joe bob" Lewis.
<nanaparty> <nanaparty>
"A SPECIAL THANKS TO MY SPONSORS"
Big Knob racing!, NewMembers Mom!
Sacks Gloryhole at the Little Bar!
Qawd32 Colon massage inc.!
Fuzzy Pickle race team!

RTR_380/450R

Eric,
I hear that they are going to run 8 laps for this race.
R U Sure that your old azz can handle that?
I will be there with an oxygen bottle for you.
Us old guys got to stick together.
(I'll bring my BB gun too. That way I can pick the young un's off when they come by!!)
Got your back grandpa!!!!

On another note, I hear that there could be between 15-20 riders in this class.
I would urge anyone that would like to see some awesome competition to come out.
Not my favorite track, but definately makes it more exciting when $1000 is at stake!!

See you feminine gentlemen there!

jt
RTR PERFORMANCE ENGINES
Specializing in FAST RELIABLE Horspower!!
rtrperformanceengines.com

RTR_380/450R

Only 62 more post before I hit 1000.
Major milestone in my life!!!
RTR PERFORMANCE ENGINES
Specializing in FAST RELIABLE Horspower!!
rtrperformanceengines.com

KUADER

MUST BE WELDED TO REAR OF QUAD BEFORE RACE. THIS IS NOT AN OPTION, BUT ANYONE OVER 30 YEARS OF AGE THIS IS NOT REQUIED.

53yfz450

tomorrow is the day guys!! went to the track last night it was fun ither than it was muddy. one more thing make sure you guys have your turn downs!!
WEB SITE IS COMING BACK UP SOON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   
  [url="HTTP://gandgracing.com"]HTTP://gandgracing.com[/url] CHECK IT OUT!!!!!!

[url="http://myspace.com/jakegunn53"]http://myspace.com/jakegunn53[/url]

motocross is all about momentum if you hit it doin a 100 ya gonna  make it across.

trx#9

Quote from: RTR_380/450R on June 13, 2008, 04:08:39 PM
Eric,
I hear that they are going to run 8 laps for this race.
R U Sure that your old azz can handle that?
I will be there with an oxygen bottle for you.
Us old guys got to stick together.
(I'll bring my BB gun too. That way I can pick the young un's off when they come by!!)
Got your back grandpa!!!!

On another note, I hear that there could be between 15-20 riders in this class.
I would urge anyone that would like to see some awesome competition to come out.
Not my favorite track, but definately makes it more exciting when $1000 is at stake!!

See you feminine gentlemen there!

jt
My knee still hurten me pretty bad so I decided to go out there and pull a couple of holeshots (Just install a 20 shot of NOS) and just pull off the track and suck down some bud selects. 8)
"A SPECIAL THANKS TO MY SPONSORS"
Big Knob racing!, NewMembers Mom!
Sacks Gloryhole at the Little Bar!
Qawd32 Colon massage inc.!
Fuzzy Pickle race team!

trx#9

"A SPECIAL THANKS TO MY SPONSORS"
Big Knob racing!, NewMembers Mom!
Sacks Gloryhole at the Little Bar!
Qawd32 Colon massage inc.!
Fuzzy Pickle race team!

53yfz450

man that was some great racin tonight! even though i didnt have the luck i wanted it was still alot of fun!! cant wait till the next one ;D
WEB SITE IS COMING BACK UP SOON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   
  [url="HTTP://gandgracing.com"]HTTP://gandgracing.com[/url] CHECK IT OUT!!!!!!

[url="http://myspace.com/jakegunn53"]http://myspace.com/jakegunn53[/url]

motocross is all about momentum if you hit it doin a 100 ya gonna  make it across.

LostCause

So who won and how many were there?
We have the ability to control our future.

www.SSQSA.net

Thanks to our sponsors: Walsh Racecraft, X-Tream Clean, Ripixx, Goon with Style, Pit Posse, Amsoil, Equalibryum, Crown Wear, Answer, MSR, AXO, Slackercross, UFO, MXRESULTZ

racingbroke

There were 14 on the gate last night, but I think there were two more that signed up so there should be 16 total.

Holdaway got the first holeshot money
Chris Williams got the first moto win
Brian Johnson got second in the first moto
Jake Gunn got third in the first moto

Second moto holeshot went Chris Williams along with the 2nd moto win
Jeff Rasterelli got second
TC Nales got third

There was some really, really good racing!  Lots of fast guys in this class and they were riding their hearts out. 

Congrats to all of the riders in this class!  Hope to see everyone at round #2!
Samantha #19
McGrath Race Team

trx#9

I'd like to give a special thanks to Brian Williams for letting me borrow his quad for the first moto. :-*
"A SPECIAL THANKS TO MY SPONSORS"
Big Knob racing!, NewMembers Mom!
Sacks Gloryhole at the Little Bar!
Qawd32 Colon massage inc.!
Fuzzy Pickle race team!

trx#9

"A SPECIAL THANKS TO MY SPONSORS"
Big Knob racing!, NewMembers Mom!
Sacks Gloryhole at the Little Bar!
Qawd32 Colon massage inc.!
Fuzzy Pickle race team!

quadsonly4

Nope, still can't get a left case half for a 2005 Honda.  I have everything else, but no left case.

trx#9

I have one, its used with a hole that needs welding. I think a good welder wouldn't have a problem with it.
"A SPECIAL THANKS TO MY SPONSORS"
Big Knob racing!, NewMembers Mom!
Sacks Gloryhole at the Little Bar!
Qawd32 Colon massage inc.!
Fuzzy Pickle race team!

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com