Need Port and Polish

Started by 94Hardbody4x4, June 11, 2008, 09:54:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

94Hardbody4x4

Who here does a good P&P for a decent price? I'm picking up my top end this weekend (bored .30 over) and I'd like to have it P&P with my bottom end.

Someone let me know. Thanks.
Parting out 2005 Honda Foreman....ASK ME!

trx#9

Quote from: 94Hardbody4x4 on June 11, 2008, 09:54:07 PM
Who here does a good P&P for a decent price? I'm picking up my top end this weekend (bored .30 over) and I'd like to have it P&P with my bottom end.

Someone let me know. Thanks.
2 stroke or 4?
"A SPECIAL THANKS TO MY SPONSORS"
Big Knob racing!, NewMembers Mom!
Sacks Gloryhole at the Little Bar!
Qawd32 Colon massage inc.!
Fuzzy Pickle race team!

94Hardbody4x4

Parting out 2005 Honda Foreman....ASK ME!

BirdDog

TLR RACING ( todd LaChance racing ) i believe he is in ft.lauderdale !

Anoriginal

Contact Ronnie Hopkins (Yamahondaman on this site). Nobody is better than him. His work has dominated Trinity and everyone elses out there for years and years.  ;)

94Hardbody4x4

As long as it's a decent price I'll go for it. What do they usually charge? $400?
Parting out 2005 Honda Foreman....ASK ME!

94Hardbody4x4

Slight change of plans. I am picking up my new motor Saturday but I think I am going to keep it stock bore but with a ported head and cam and no polish. I'm not sure if the stock oil cooler can take a BBK. I'll have to wait untill I find a cooling solution.

But still, how much is a port job going to go for?

Parting out 2005 Honda Foreman....ASK ME!

Da_Mtg_Man

Quote from: 94Hardbody4x4 on June 12, 2008, 05:12:51 PM


But still, how much is a port job going to go for?



20 dolla no holla.... O wait, wrong job. ;D
FLORIDA MUD RIDER

cutngrs

port work on a 4 poker should start around $250 and up atp dose real nice work but are very busy
THE ORANGE CRUSH BANSHEE  
WWW.MYBANSHEE/IS/FASTER/THAN/YOURS.COM
IF YOU WANT TO RUN WITH THE BIG DOGS GIVE US A CALL

FastestCub305

yea I hear ATP are the 4 stroke peepz.Lets see if they can impress this ex-banshee rider!Going to be hard haha

cutngrs

they just did  some work for me on a 660 grizz port work cam valves and heavy duty spring and a big pistion  i will be putting it to gether this weekend 
THE ORANGE CRUSH BANSHEE  
WWW.MYBANSHEE/IS/FASTER/THAN/YOURS.COM
IF YOU WANT TO RUN WITH THE BIG DOGS GIVE US A CALL

FastestCub305

Im trading my shee for a raptor 700r and z400.Going to have em do some work on the 700r.Hopefully i dont go out of hand like did on my banshee

cutngrs

just let mike at atp tell you what you need  and you should be fine
THE ORANGE CRUSH BANSHEE  
WWW.MYBANSHEE/IS/FASTER/THAN/YOURS.COM
IF YOU WANT TO RUN WITH THE BIG DOGS GIVE US A CALL

FoxHondaRider

2004 Honda 400EX
If you can beat me i'll tell you whats done

94Hardbody4x4

Cool deal. Not looking for anything too crazy, I'm relying on my gear reduction to turn the tires but I also want the motor to have some ballz. I'll give ATP a call and see what they think is the best route.

Thanks for the input guys.
Parting out 2005 Honda Foreman....ASK ME!