how did...

Started by lil fat rider, June 06, 2008, 05:18:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

lil fat rider

you feel when you got your license? I just got and I am so happy! ;D Now I can go ride when ever Im bored!
 98% of the teenage population will try or does smoke pot. If you're one of the 2% who hasn't, copy & paste this into your signature.

renmus

I can't remember that far back, but good for you!   Drive responsibly, ok?

lil fat rider

oh i will trust me about its like my dad was telling me its not how you get your license its how you keep it
 98% of the teenage population will try or does smoke pot. If you're one of the 2% who hasn't, copy & paste this into your signature.

Anoriginal

Quote from: lil fat rider on June 06, 2008, 06:21:12 PM
oh i will trust me about its like my dad was telling me its not how you get your license its how you keep it

Good point!

Congrads and have fun!

Fox17

i was very happy too. congrats.

rancher1

Congrats to you! Now just be safe and enjoy the freedom :T

asmart82

I'm not so sure about that emoticon for cheersing beers for someone who just got their license :P

But congratz on the license!  :drive.gif :Clap.gif

lil fat rider

Quote from: asmart82 on June 06, 2008, 06:57:53 PM
I'm not so sure about that emoticon for cheersing beers for someone who just got their license :P

But congratz on the license!  :drive.gif :Clap.gif
lol yea i noticed but thanks guys soon ill have some vids of me on my truck

 98% of the teenage population will try or does smoke pot. If you're one of the 2% who hasn't, copy & paste this into your signature.

DRWalum

I'm 47 y/o & finally got mine yesterday  ;D  ;D

























Motorcycle liscence that is .............  :D  :D

Get em while you can. After the 1st of July the state is going to quit issueing them , then you have to do the rider program @ 250.00 !!
















DRW Aluminum Specialist , INC.
( free estimates )

2005 DR-Z400s   Street Legal !!

lil fat rider

yea i saw that at the DMV they a little tv talking about it..sucks for my cousin he was about to get it but doesnt have enough money for the bike :\
 98% of the teenage population will try or does smoke pot. If you're one of the 2% who hasn't, copy & paste this into your signature.

backwoods boy

Quote from: lil fat rider on June 06, 2008, 07:10:55 PM
Quote from: asmart82 on June 06, 2008, 06:57:53 PM
I'm not so sure about that emoticon for cheersing beers for someone who just got their license :P

But congratz on the license!  :drive.gif :Clap.gif
lol yea i noticed but thanks guys soon ill have some vids of me on my truck


uhhh i wouldnt mind lookin at a chick on a truck but dude come on 99% percent of us are guys try gettin a chick on your truck i garuntee itll be more appreciated noone wants to see bubba spread eagle on the hood lol
NObama08 '' nigga please its the WHITE house''
LIVE FAST-PLAY HARD-DIE LAUGHING

1FasterBlaster

   I remember the day I got my licence. I had an IROC-Z and got a ticket doing 85 in a 45...ahhh the good ole days!!
  Drive safe and keep your license...life really, really sucks without one. I lost mine for 10 years for habitual offender speeding and illuding officers, and wreckless driving. A lot of that was done on GP bikes!!WOOHOO!!

GENERAL-Z

how old do you have to be to get one im 16 am i able to do anything?
2002 blaster pro circuit pipe,works shocks,new head an piston,just broke in an quick

2000 honda fourtrax currently in pieces

1984 chevy scottsdale 1500 4x4 4inch lift 6.2l diesel 95000 original miles 20mpg city 23 hwy

lil fat rider

lmao wow sounds like you had fun when you were younger but i will drive safe i promised my dad i was only gonna go fast at the drag strip lol :Y
oh and that i wasnt gonna get any  :deal.gif
 98% of the teenage population will try or does smoke pot. If you're one of the 2% who hasn't, copy & paste this into your signature.

lil fat rider

Quote from: 92ChevyZ71 on June 06, 2008, 08:08:58 PM
how old do you have to be to get one im 16 am i able to do anything?
you need to get your permite and have it for a year then you get your license im 16 and i have mine   >:D
 98% of the teenage population will try or does smoke pot. If you're one of the 2% who hasn't, copy & paste this into your signature.

lil fat rider

OH MAN! IMA HAVE SOME FUN THIS WEEK END!



 98% of the teenage population will try or does smoke pot. If you're one of the 2% who hasn't, copy & paste this into your signature.

GENERAL-Z

Quote from: lil fat rider on June 06, 2008, 08:12:39 PM
Quote from: 92ChevyZ71 on June 06, 2008, 08:08:58 PM
how old do you have to be to get one im 16 am i able to do anything?
you need to get your permite and have it for a year then you get your license im 16 and i have mine   >:D
ive had my car license im talking about motorcycle license
2002 blaster pro circuit pipe,works shocks,new head an piston,just broke in an quick

2000 honda fourtrax currently in pieces

1984 chevy scottsdale 1500 4x4 4inch lift 6.2l diesel 95000 original miles 20mpg city 23 hwy

GENERAL-Z

2002 blaster pro circuit pipe,works shocks,new head an piston,just broke in an quick

2000 honda fourtrax currently in pieces

1984 chevy scottsdale 1500 4x4 4inch lift 6.2l diesel 95000 original miles 20mpg city 23 hwy

DRWalum

#18
Quote from: 92ChevyZ71 on June 06, 2008, 09:05:44 PM
Quote from: lil fat rider on June 06, 2008, 08:12:39 PM
Quote from: 92ChevyZ71 on June 06, 2008, 08:08:58 PM
how old do you have to be to get one im 16 am i able to do anything?
you need to get your permite and have it for a year then you get your license im 16 and i have mine   >:D
ive had my car license im talking about motorcycle license
If you are under 21 you HAVE to take the Florida Riding Training Program (FRTP). Average cost is 250.00 & most places provide the motorcycles.


http://motorcycles.hsmv.state.fl.us/safety1.cfm


DRW Aluminum Specialist , INC.
( free estimates )

2005 DR-Z400s   Street Legal !!

GENERAL-Z

Quote from: DRWalum on June 06, 2008, 09:56:19 PM
Quote from: 92ChevyZ71 on June 06, 2008, 09:05:44 PM
Quote from: lil fat rider on June 06, 2008, 08:12:39 PM
Quote from: 92ChevyZ71 on June 06, 2008, 08:08:58 PM
how old do you have to be to get one im 16 am i able to do anything?
you need to get your permite and have it for a year then you get your license im 16 and i have mine   >:D
ive had my car license im talking about motorcycle license
If you are under 21 you HAVE to take the Florida Riding Training Program (FRTP). Average cost is 250.00 & most places provide the motorcycles.
thanks 250 is noyt too bad if they supply the bike

http://motorcycles.hsmv.state.fl.us/safety1.cfm



2002 blaster pro circuit pipe,works shocks,new head an piston,just broke in an quick

2000 honda fourtrax currently in pieces

1984 chevy scottsdale 1500 4x4 4inch lift 6.2l diesel 95000 original miles 20mpg city 23 hwy

Young Gun

Congratulations.  I remember when I got my license... ;D
2008 KFX450R
Full DASA Exhaust, FCI, Dynojet PC5, Hiper CF1 Beadlocks, ITP GNCC Holeshots, IMS Roll Bumper, ProArmor FAT Peg Nerfbars, Red Radiator hoses, Engine ICE Coolant, Spider Grips, Blingster Rear Grab Bar

2004 TRX450R
Too much to list...

klutchbuster400

Congrats, I got mine a couple of months ago, I'm getting my first truck in a couple of weeks =P

Team Alba Z400 Rider 43

I got my License a few years ago. I was pretty stoked. Until I had to fill up the truck for the first time.
-2006 Suzuki LT-R450-
-2004 Suzuki LT-Z400-

Harry: "Yeah I called her up, she gave me a bunch of crap about me not listening to her, or something, I don't know, I wasn't really paying attention." - Dumb and Dumber

lil fat rider

Quote from: Team Alba Z400 Rider 43 on June 08, 2008, 04:18:45 PM
I got my License a few years ago. I was pretty stoked. Until I had to fill up the truck for the first time.
yea i was thinking about that but it might be really bad for me cause i have a lot of pawer under my hood and i do like 7 mi to the gal and i have two 16 tanks so its really gonna suck for me :'(
 98% of the teenage population will try or does smoke pot. If you're one of the 2% who hasn't, copy & paste this into your signature.