Roofing nails in atv trail

Started by rebellife01, June 08, 2008, 10:11:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

rebellife01

so what can i do about some one threwing nails in trials??????????

z400250

find out who did it and put holes in there ROOF!!!!!
[url="//www.tampabayridindirty.com"]www.tampabayridindirty.com[/url]

Gato

2008 Yamaha Rhino 700FI(camo)
2002 Arctic Cat 400i 4x4
2010 Arctic CAt 700 h1

rebellife01


dynodon

Quote from: rebellife01 on June 08, 2008, 10:11:37 PM
so what can i do about some one threwing nails in trials??????????

I guess you could always get a couple of REALLY strong magnets
and "rig" them to the front of said atv :o :o :o

There isnt much you can do , except try to catch someone in the act. Even then, NOT much you can do because whoever done it is probably hunting there, and a confrontation with someone carrying
wouldnt be a smart move.
The " Black Pearl "
No, you dont want NONE of it

rebellife01

Yea it goes down the side of a hard but not past anyones house

Anoriginal


JackL

The only rules that really matter are these: what a man can do and what a man can't do.

trx#9

I had this happen to me back when I was a young boy of 15 years. This trail ran behind a group  of houses the trail got purposely littered with roofing nails. After receiving to flat tires my friends and I returned and dumped a whole box of nails all over there yards. We also left notes on there doors saying anymore roofing nails on trail will result in round up spray on your yards.
Never had an issue after that.  8)
"A SPECIAL THANKS TO MY SPONSORS"
Big Knob racing!, NewMembers Mom!
Sacks Gloryhole at the Little Bar!
Qawd32 Colon massage inc.!
Fuzzy Pickle race team!

VForcedave

I got nailed one time in my jeep. I took out about 10 roofing nails with the large washers on them.. Ruined the tires.
2004 Kaw Vforce 700 twin. Mine
2005 Honda Rancher 350 Kev Mans
2002 Yamaha 80 Raptor Kev Mans
2000 Jeep Wrangler 4" lift, 33's, winched
1988 Harley FXRP Dropped and chopped
2003 Chevy Duramax 100+K and still cruising. 18mpg.

Gato

#10
Quote from: Anoriginal on June 09, 2008, 08:24:46 AM
Is it a legal place to ride?
Miami dade it is still legal to ride on unpaved roads, so I think it is,but if it isn't Police out there dont mess with you as long as you have your sticker. they check every now and then, but the nails thing, there are some roads that cross in front of farmers lands but I guess they dont use certain roads and those are the ones "I" guess farmers throw a couple of nails. I got 1 found it when I was washing the bike but they take thier time cause they heat them to bend them so they face up I thought I had a pic of 2 of them but I deleted them
2008 Yamaha Rhino 700FI(camo)
2002 Arctic Cat 400i 4x4
2010 Arctic CAt 700 h1

billabongcr

its bad around here too in deland. roofing nails, broken beer bottles, shredded aluminum cans..

and i was boggin through a hole one time and hit A F*$%#& COFFEE TABLE
2007 Kawasaki Brute Force 650 -black
26'' Outlaws
Moose CDI
Dynojetted
Center Snorkels
HMF Exhaust

JackL

Quote from: billabongcr on June 09, 2008, 02:58:32 PM
its bad around here too in deland. roofing nails, broken beer bottles, shredded aluminum cans..

and i was boggin through a hole one time and hit A F*$%#& COFFEE TABLE


Yeah, I once hit the front half of a trailer that was sunk in a deep hole. I far prefer nails.
The only rules that really matter are these: what a man can do and what a man can't do.

1FasterBlaster

 We use to ride in Homestead redlands when we were kids. We use to cut through some corn fields until one day the owner put a sheet of plywood down with nails sticking up.

backwoods boy

my buddy told me one time he drove thru a mudhole in his ranger and hit a 2x4 with one tire and busted his radiator always pull the wood out of hole after you get out i would not wanna camp out in the woods for a week just cause someone was too lazy
NObama08 '' nigga please its the WHITE house''
LIVE FAST-PLAY HARD-DIE LAUGHING

lil fat rider

i would go buy a a gorilla suit and camp out at night till they come and put the nails and BAM! jump and scare the crap out of them
;D i did it one time but not for nails...some guy kept making his dog drop a load on my pertty green lawn so i did that to him and it never happened again ;D
 98% of the teenage population will try or does smoke pot. If you're one of the 2% who hasn't, copy & paste this into your signature.

1FasterBlaster

   I hate that. Every once in a while I would find crap on my lawn because some lazy azz doesn't want to clean up after his dog.

rider

Quote from: lil fat rider on June 11, 2008, 02:36:23 AM
i would go buy a a gorilla suit and camp out at night till they come and put the nails and BAM! jump and scare the crap out of them
;D i did it one time but not for nails...some guy kept making his dog drop a load on my pertty green lawn so i did that to him and it never happened again ;D



do you still have the gorilla suit?
98% of the teenage population will try or does smoke pot. If you're one of the 2% who hasn't, copy & paste this into your signature.

lil fat rider

i wish i did but it was my friends =/ im pretty sure you can find one online though
 98% of the teenage population will try or does smoke pot. If you're one of the 2% who hasn't, copy & paste this into your signature.

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com