my computer or is the forum different?

Started by Fox17, June 05, 2008, 10:05:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fox17

you know what im talking about if your forum looks like mine does. did i screw someting up or did all yours change?

TRX450R_Racer

It must have changed. The adds needs to be moved back to the left. I had to move me chair to the left to compensate.
Member of South East Florida Trail Riders

Life's to short, wear a helmet.
Dress for the crash, not for the ride.
Ripped off by Brandon George.

mrbones

I updated and switched it around a bit. I got tired of seeing the same thing. I might may a few more adjustments tomorrow, too.
Riding Old Reliable --> The Honda Recon

Mudneck

[url="http://mudneck.com/home.html"]http://mudneck.com/home.html[/url]

JackL

The only rules that really matter are these: what a man can do and what a man can't do.

mrbones

Thanks.

It should look something like this.
Riding Old Reliable --> The Honda Recon

GENERAL-Z

looks sweet but i miss the buttons on top that say home-forums-videos
2002 blaster pro circuit pipe,works shocks,new head an piston,just broke in an quick

2000 honda fourtrax currently in pieces

1984 chevy scottsdale 1500 4x4 4inch lift 6.2l diesel 95000 original miles 20mpg city 23 hwy

renmus

It is pleasing to the eye.  Still easy to use.  :Fp

jayman

I guess I do not like change because this is annoying for me so far  >:(
2006 RTR Performance LTR450 #15- Mine
2008 RTR Performance TRX450R #42- Sons
2008 Poooolaris RZR #64- Wifes

www.centralfllistings.com

quadracer1992

I think it looks good man but add some flash animation. Have you seen the ktm atv site? Its all flash and it looks so sick.
~~~FF+J RACING~~~
FRANK#25 - HONDA 450R
FRED#192 - HONDA 450R
FRANKIE#13 - SUZUKI 400
JOSEPH#92 - HONDA 450R
ANTHONY#527 - SUZUKI 400
KELLI#415-YAMAHA RAPTOR700R
~~~SPONSORED BY MY DAD ~~~

gearhead400

i like it, good work bones! thanks for keepin things fresh!
Bury your fear, and hold fast to life!!

Mansfield
   #14
       Feeling generous?
Support/Sponsor me =] via paypal
  [email]gearhead400ex@hotmail.com[/email]

lil fat rider

 98% of the teenage population will try or does smoke pot. If you're one of the 2% who hasn't, copy & paste this into your signature.

JackL

Quote from: quadracer1992 on June 06, 2008, 03:16:56 AM
I think it looks good man but add some flash animation. Have you seen the ktm atv site? Its all flash and it looks so sick.


FLASH ANIMATION??? Don't make me beat you.

The only rules that really matter are these: what a man can do and what a man can't do.

Fox17

looks good how it is now. i like it. keep it.

MudMan

Quote from: 92ChevyZ71 on June 06, 2008, 01:24:14 AM
looks sweet but i miss the buttons on top that say home-forums-videos

ya...anyway you can put those buttons back up top ?
2006 Honda Foreman
26 inch swamp lites
ITP black series 7 rims
Triangle snorkel
Custom Waterproof Stereo

:::LET IT EAT:::

mrbones

I added some links to the top. I'm trying to keep the top clean so we can see more forum on the page.

The Google ads might be switching sides. The already dwindling click-thru rate is 1/2 of what it was yesterday.
Riding Old Reliable --> The Honda Recon

TRX450R_Racer

I like it now. It's the same but different.
Member of South East Florida Trail Riders

Life's to short, wear a helmet.
Dress for the crash, not for the ride.
Ripped off by Brandon George.

Turboderf

google ad on left is good but dose anyone use them i never do.. maybe you should put all the wanted peoples pics there ...the page looks good Bones

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com