Okeechobee Mudfest (August 8th-10th) !!

Started by MudMan, June 03, 2008, 10:06:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MudMan

Quote from: billabongcr on June 05, 2008, 02:20:52 PM
Quote from: MudMan on June 05, 2008, 11:52:57 AM
Quote from: billabongcr on June 05, 2008, 11:04:03 AM
yeah me and my gf will be out there runnin both brutes

http://bogginbunnell.com/

hmmm I might have to meet yall out there....is there any deep water or mostly thick mud ?

really have no idea. this ill be my first time out there. from hearin people talk about it tho i dont think theres much water, just mud

that means i gotta get dirty.....oh hell
2006 Honda Foreman
26 inch swamp lites
ITP black series 7 rims
Triangle snorkel
Custom Waterproof Stereo

:::LET IT EAT:::

94Hardbody4x4

Quote from: MudMan on June 05, 2008, 03:59:16 PM
that means i gotta get dirty.....oh hell

I can't wait to see this sissy at Mudfest!  :'(
Parting out 2005 Honda Foreman....ASK ME!

billabongcr

#77
i just want to play in some mud. and it seems like there is no mud anywhere. everything is dry around here
2007 Kawasaki Brute Force 650 -black
26'' Outlaws
Moose CDI
Dynojetted
Center Snorkels
HMF Exhaust

crom A zone

i
Quote from: 94Hardbody4x4 on June 05, 2008, 04:07:34 PM
Quote from: MudMan on June 05, 2008, 03:59:16 PM
that means i gotta get dirty.....oh hell

I can't wait to see this sissy at Mudfest!  :'(



if he rides like he does at holy lands he is bad a** rider
2008 brute force 750

30inch itp mulite xxl on ss108s
rad reloated and mimb snorkles
gold/red epi clutch springs
hl springs and extream 2inch lift

MudMan

Quote from: 94Hardbody4x4 on June 05, 2008, 04:07:34 PM
Quote from: MudMan on June 05, 2008, 03:59:16 PM
that means i gotta get dirty.....oh hell

I can't wait to see this sissy at Mudfest!  :'(

the lost art of sarcasm lol.....I still haven't cleaned my bike from muddigrass....it doesn't run well when its clean.....
2006 Honda Foreman
26 inch swamp lites
ITP black series 7 rims
Triangle snorkel
Custom Waterproof Stereo

:::LET IT EAT:::

crom A zone

dang  mine dont run good weather clean or dirty does that county?
2008 brute force 750

30inch itp mulite xxl on ss108s
rad reloated and mimb snorkles
gold/red epi clutch springs
hl springs and extream 2inch lift

94Hardbody4x4

Parting out 2005 Honda Foreman....ASK ME!

MudMan

2006 Honda Foreman
26 inch swamp lites
ITP black series 7 rims
Triangle snorkel
Custom Waterproof Stereo

:::LET IT EAT:::

94Hardbody4x4

Parting out 2005 Honda Foreman....ASK ME!

miassmaro98

2006 wolverine 450 4x4
25 maxxis mudbugs
2k lb winch

----OFF ROAD DIESEL (RED)FOR SALE 3.50 A GALLON----

MudMan

2006 Honda Foreman
26 inch swamp lites
ITP black series 7 rims
Triangle snorkel
Custom Waterproof Stereo

:::LET IT EAT:::

94Hardbody4x4

Looks like we're going to meet up with some of the highlifter guys. We should bring some caution tape or something and mark of a big area when we get there.

Should I bring a bunch of fireworks? I'll bring them anyways.
Parting out 2005 Honda Foreman....ASK ME!

renmus


94Hardbody4x4

I'm gunna bring them anyways. Every year they have fireworks(like the 4th of july ones) and never any issues. And we were in a drought then too.
Parting out 2005 Honda Foreman....ASK ME!

miassmaro98

2006 wolverine 450 4x4
25 maxxis mudbugs
2k lb winch

----OFF ROAD DIESEL (RED)FOR SALE 3.50 A GALLON----

team_quad_green

lets play in the middle of the mudhole. Team East Coast Dirty Boys will be there laying the smack down.
RANGER LIFE!
2012 polaris ranger  xp 800
walker evans limited editions
2007 honda rincon 680
2007 yamaha raptor 80

jrpro130

I'll be there tearing it up on the grizz!!!

We need a water wheelie contest ;)  haha, I might lose but have fun trying! And thats all that matters
08 Brute 750
Snorkel/Radiator Relocated, 29.5's, Muzzy, PCIII, UNI, and a few other custom mods

Palmettobay_recon

I'll try my best to get out there. Heading up friday morning. Look for the blonde girl on the big bear or recon. i'd be glad to ride with ya'll! Can't wait!!!
R.I.P. Jeffery Raye Enriquez  9-10-93/ 5-8-09

2006 Arctic Cat 500 Manual- 28" EDL's, MSA torx, HMF, dyno jets, snorkles...blah blah

94Hardbody4x4

I'm gunna be pissed if my bike isn't done by August. It'll be my second mudfest without a quad.
Parting out 2005 Honda Foreman....ASK ME!

Palmettobay_recon

Quote from: 94Hardbody4x4 on June 11, 2008, 12:45:18 PM
I'm gunna be pissed if my bike isn't done by August. It'll be my second mudfest without a quad.
Thats when it sucks to be a guy...haha i can just act all cute and get a ride on a bike  :P
R.I.P. Jeffery Raye Enriquez  9-10-93/ 5-8-09

2006 Arctic Cat 500 Manual- 28" EDL's, MSA torx, HMF, dyno jets, snorkles...blah blah

94Hardbody4x4

Parting out 2005 Honda Foreman....ASK ME!

Palmettobay_recon

lol no...im saying its easier to get a ride when ur a girl because every guy wants to have u ride with them...it makes them feel like a pimp or something  :P
R.I.P. Jeffery Raye Enriquez  9-10-93/ 5-8-09

2006 Arctic Cat 500 Manual- 28" EDL's, MSA torx, HMF, dyno jets, snorkles...blah blah

crom A zone

Quote from: jrpro130 on June 09, 2008, 06:49:40 PM
I'll be there tearing it up on the grizz!!!

We need a water wheelie contest ;)  haha, I might lose but have fun trying! And thats all that matters


i will win that one  lol
2008 brute force 750

30inch itp mulite xxl on ss108s
rad reloated and mimb snorkles
gold/red epi clutch springs
hl springs and extream 2inch lift

94Hardbody4x4

Parting out 2005 Honda Foreman....ASK ME!

billabongcr

i like riding solo. girls always complain when they get thrown off
2007 Kawasaki Brute Force 650 -black
26'' Outlaws
Moose CDI
Dynojetted
Center Snorkels
HMF Exhaust

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com