Updated Forum Layout

Started by mrbones, June 05, 2008, 05:26:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mrbones

I updated and switched it around a bit. I got tired of seeing the same thing. I might may a few more adjustments tomorrow, too.
Riding Old Reliable --> The Honda Recon

Young Gun

Looks good!  I was confused when I first saw it lol.

How are we supposed to access those pages that were links at the top though?
2008 KFX450R
Full DASA Exhaust, FCI, Dynojet PC5, Hiper CF1 Beadlocks, ITP GNCC Holeshots, IMS Roll Bumper, ProArmor FAT Peg Nerfbars, Red Radiator hoses, Engine ICE Coolant, Spider Grips, Blingster Rear Grab Bar

2004 TRX450R
Too much to list...

mrbones

Thanks, glad you like it. Clicking the logo goes to the home page, but I'll add some links up there tomorrow.
Riding Old Reliable --> The Honda Recon

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com