Holey Lands Saturday April 23rd

Started by TRX350_On_The_Rack, April 22, 2005, 06:51:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

TRX350_On_The_Rack

Be there or be..............something.
[url="http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a332/captcunundrum/atvr6.jpg"]http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a332/captcunundrum/atvr6.jpg[/url]

SSRancher

I'll be there with two other Ranchers. Stop us if you see us. It'd be cool to meet new faces.
03' Rancher with lift, 26" vamps, clutch kit, jet kit,  warn un-locker, ramsey 2500lb, front spool locker, k&n filter, conferderate flag
98' Chevy S-10 4x4

TRX350_On_The_Rack

Definitely. I have a Red Rancher with a red cooler on front and a yellow bag on the rear, should be there with another Red Rancher. What color Ranchers do you have so I can look for them?
[url="http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a332/captcunundrum/atvr6.jpg"]http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a332/captcunundrum/atvr6.jpg[/url]

SSRancher

Two red and one yellow. I'll have a white cooler on the front. We're showing up around 9:30 or so.
03' Rancher with lift, 26" vamps, clutch kit, jet kit,  warn un-locker, ramsey 2500lb, front spool locker, k&n filter, conferderate flag
98' Chevy S-10 4x4

TRX350_On_The_Rack

Cool.. I'll get there as early as I can. I want to test out the 424 Select I just got for the bike.
[url="http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a332/captcunundrum/atvr6.jpg"]http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a332/captcunundrum/atvr6.jpg[/url]

MuddyGurl101

Sorry.... I wish we can come! But, we are doing some home renovations.
2005 Red Arctic Cat 400
Ram Cup Holder
26x10 Mud Lites

TRX350_On_The_Rack

[url="http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a332/captcunundrum/atvr6.jpg"]http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a332/captcunundrum/atvr6.jpg[/url]

BCConviber

With that many hondas, something bad is bound to happen..  ;D      J/K You guys have fun out there.
2007 660 Rhino Sport
2007 700 Grizzly, Realtree camo
**FMR FOR LIFE**

SoFlaEiger

hey shawn, im not sure if im going to the keys, so i might be down.  Message me your cell # again?

my DC is 158*89*189 so if ya'll head out there, gimme a buzz cuz i need riding buddies.  brett might come i think.  he said he wanted to but i wanna make sure im going before i let him know so he doens't cancel any plans for nothin

brett711

brett here, id like to join yall but im going to work, i tried to call brian on the nextel, not available, so i made the dec to work,
id much rather ride but overtime comes only a few times.
ill ride sunday if anyone wants to.
2007 honda rancher

Asphaltdragon

I just got the Bombardier back today, I can go out sunday morning for sure.
Yellow '02 Honda 400 EX +ATP
Yellow '01 Bombardier Traxter XT
Orange '02 DS 650 Baja

zilla954

I will be out there Sat afternoon, and again with a group on Sunday.  Gotta break in the new eiger right?
Tim
2005 Suzuki Eiger, 1990 lt500r,
1984 atc 200x, 1983 atc 185s
1998 zx9r, 1983 yz 490 -for sale
[url="http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y117/zilla954/eigersig2.jpg"]http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y117/zilla954/eigersig2.jpg[/url]

Thrumud

Will be there with group. Look for a group of yellow rubicons.
[url="http://www.floridaatvrally.com/images/Rally_Signature.png"]http://www.floridaatvrally.com/images/Rally_Signature.png[/url]

HondaBeaterSFL

Zilla, you definitly broke that bike in Saturday. And I think we just about killed the other guys on the ATC's, man they got a workout and a half. It was a great time and thanks for sending me the pictures. Later...
Truck
ATV
Fishing pole

zilla954

Yeah, I went out again on Sunday with a couple more ATC's, and guess what.  We had to tow another one home.  It's funny that I was trying to talk both owners int buying quads.  It won't be long now ;D
Tim
2005 Suzuki Eiger, 1990 lt500r,
1984 atc 200x, 1983 atc 185s
1998 zx9r, 1983 yz 490 -for sale
[url="http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y117/zilla954/eigersig2.jpg"]http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y117/zilla954/eigersig2.jpg[/url]

Asphaltdragon

I was there on sunday.... I was looking for you guys. I did meet up with Thrumud though :D Thrumud those sausages rock! I got two packages in my fridge now!
Yellow '02 Honda 400 EX +ATP
Yellow '01 Bombardier Traxter XT
Orange '02 DS 650 Baja

HondaBeaterSFL

#16
Dont know if I told you about touching the tailpipe accidentally on Saturday morning, but I rode all day with this blister in my glove. Thank god for a couple beers... ( and dont you know sunday night I burnt my finger on the gas grill) Im staying away from hot sh*t for a few weeks.
Truck
ATV
Fishing pole

MadMudder

2013 BF650i 4x4
Stock; for now..

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com