Okeechobee Mudfest (August 8th-10th) !!

Started by MudMan, June 03, 2008, 10:06:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

jrpro130

i'll be there! I want to camp in the back tho, i dont' like people zipping by me :)
08 Brute 750
Snorkel/Radiator Relocated, 29.5's, Muzzy, PCIII, UNI, and a few other custom mods

crom A zone

2008 brute force 750

30inch itp mulite xxl on ss108s
rad reloated and mimb snorkles
gold/red epi clutch springs
hl springs and extream 2inch lift

billabongcr

dont matter where we camp to me. but if we get there early, we can get a good spot where ever we want
2007 Kawasaki Brute Force 650 -black
26'' Outlaws
Moose CDI
Dynojetted
Center Snorkels
HMF Exhaust

crom A zone

i am down to  get ther around noon friday or even sooner than that
2008 brute force 750

30inch itp mulite xxl on ss108s
rad reloated and mimb snorkles
gold/red epi clutch springs
hl springs and extream 2inch lift

billabongcr

noon?! know how long the lines will be then!? if we got in line around noon we may not get in till btw 2-4. i was thinkin like 5 or 6am
2007 Kawasaki Brute Force 650 -black
26'' Outlaws
Moose CDI
Dynojetted
Center Snorkels
HMF Exhaust

neysnumber

#30
the last time i tried Grant,   we all got turned away.   that was about a month ago.   shaun,   i dont have that phone anymore.   heres my home #.   i m down with everyone camping close.   from which direction is everyone coming from?


          jay      772 770-1138

94Hardbody4x4

#31
I have a buddy that talk to the sherrifs out there and they told him anything east of the powerlines is legal because a motorcycle club owns it (the one that hold the pumpkin run and rabbitt run).

I'll be comming from the East from Vero Beach. If anyone would like to meet before the BP station we usually stop in Ft. Peirce right off I-95 to get our drinks and stuff. I'm 15-20 minutes from Ft. Pierce so it'll be no biggie if anyone want to follow from even Vero or something.
Parting out 2005 Honda Foreman....ASK ME!

94Hardbody4x4

I put this up on highlifter too to see if any of the big bikes might come out. s
Parting out 2005 Honda Foreman....ASK ME!

MudMan

Quote from: billabongcr on June 03, 2008, 09:31:22 PM
noon?! know how long the lines will be then!? if we got in line around noon we may not get in till btw 2-4. i was thinkin like 5 or 6am

Ya I was thinking early like 5 or 6 as well.  I would like to beat the lines.  I'd rather get in and take a nap then get there late and wait in a long @$$ line.  I  also think we should came near the back.  I hate all the traffic and people zooming by.

And Jay, I stored your new number.  
2006 Honda Foreman
26 inch swamp lites
ITP black series 7 rims
Triangle snorkel
Custom Waterproof Stereo

:::LET IT EAT:::

94Hardbody4x4

We always camp around the same spot every year. Down the first main road heading south towards the mudhole. I'd like to camp near the TGW trucks this year because it's alot more open and the parties are still good.
Parting out 2005 Honda Foreman....ASK ME!

billabongcr

Quote from: MudMan on June 04, 2008, 09:57:00 AM
Ya I was thinking early like 5 or 6 as well.  I would like to beat the lines.  I'd rather get in and take a nap then get there late and wait in a long @$$ line.  I  also think we should came near the back.  I hate all the traffic and people zooming by.

And Jay, I stored your new number.  

if we get there around 5 or 6, gates open at 8, they didnt start checkin people in till about 9 or 9:30 last time, we werent too far back in line but we had about a 45 min wait in line and got to our spots around 10:30. i know i wouldnt be able to sleep hearin everyone tear it up  ;D
2007 Kawasaki Brute Force 650 -black
26'' Outlaws
Moose CDI
Dynojetted
Center Snorkels
HMF Exhaust

billabongcr

Quote from: 94Hardbody4x4 on June 04, 2008, 10:01:33 AM
We always camp around the same spot every year. Down the first main road heading south towards the mudhole. I'd like to camp near the TGW trucks this year because it's alot more open and the parties are still good.

i dont know if yall were at C&R, but i got a camping spot right next to the construction development truck. def cool watchin them unload and run the truck alittle

2007 Kawasaki Brute Force 650 -black
26'' Outlaws
Moose CDI
Dynojetted
Center Snorkels
HMF Exhaust

561rincon

we will be in TGW area. we will be bringing kegs and my 2 beer pong tables (feel free to stop by and lose). and maybe a pole and not one you fish with..
05 rincon 28'' mud bugs type 7 black wheels,2'' lift,dyno jet kit, 2500lb warn , K&N, snorkel kit, TORC exhaust.

04' 24' keystone tailgator toyhauler
06' F-150 stx
76' F-250 2.5 ton running gear 16.9x24 tires 360c.i

MudMan

Quote from: 561rincon on June 04, 2008, 11:18:52 AM
we will be in TGW area. we will be bringing kegs and my 2 beer pong tables (feel free to stop by and lose). and maybe a pole and not one you fish with..

I can definitely stop by and show you how to play beer pong.  My first lesson is free too.  Cuz I'm a nice guy.
2006 Honda Foreman
26 inch swamp lites
ITP black series 7 rims
Triangle snorkel
Custom Waterproof Stereo

:::LET IT EAT:::

94Hardbody4x4

Oh no no no, we need to have a Tourny. The Vero crew is ready to skool you guys at pong. I'll bring a table too like last time and we'll have a Tourny.

Winner gets 561rincon's truck!
Parting out 2005 Honda Foreman....ASK ME!

MudMan

Quote from: 94Hardbody4x4 on June 04, 2008, 11:56:31 AM
Oh no no no, we need to have a Tourny. The Vero crew is ready to skool you guys at pong. I'll bring a table too like last time and we'll have a Tourny.

Winner gets 561rincon's truck!

Sounds good....I already have a truck so I'll just part it out at Mudfest....LOL
2006 Honda Foreman
26 inch swamp lites
ITP black series 7 rims
Triangle snorkel
Custom Waterproof Stereo

:::LET IT EAT:::

billabongcr

hell ill play some beer pong. i aint no good, but thats a game where even the losers are winners..my kinda game!

561rincon..im pretty sure i was drooling over your truck as you were pullin in last year
2007 Kawasaki Brute Force 650 -black
26'' Outlaws
Moose CDI
Dynojetted
Center Snorkels
HMF Exhaust

561rincon

wait winner dont get the truck winner gets to wash the truck.. maybe it was a typo but understandable....lmao :drive.gif
05 rincon 28'' mud bugs type 7 black wheels,2'' lift,dyno jet kit, 2500lb warn , K&N, snorkel kit, TORC exhaust.

04' 24' keystone tailgator toyhauler
06' F-150 stx
76' F-250 2.5 ton running gear 16.9x24 tires 360c.i

561rincon

we just got a new tractor and lowboy to pull the 2 trucks we're building for my brothers...85 chity chevy 1500 on 2.5 tom with boggers...and 88 bronco on same setup. so we will be rollin deep. im gonna e-mail the mudfest people to see if they can do a tug-a-war at night or somthing to keep people somewhat entertained since no night riding
05 rincon 28'' mud bugs type 7 black wheels,2'' lift,dyno jet kit, 2500lb warn , K&N, snorkel kit, TORC exhaust.

04' 24' keystone tailgator toyhauler
06' F-150 stx
76' F-250 2.5 ton running gear 16.9x24 tires 360c.i

94Hardbody4x4

No typo, but if your scared of loosing we can just play for braggin rights until February  ;) lol
Parting out 2005 Honda Foreman....ASK ME!

billabongcr

Quote from: 561rincon on June 04, 2008, 12:59:38 PM
we just got a new tractor and lowboy to pull the 2 trucks we're building for my brothers...85 chity chevy 1500 on 2.5 tom with boggers...and 88 bronco on same setup. so we will be rollin deep. im gonna e-mail the mudfest people to see if they can do a tug-a-war at night or somthing to keep people somewhat entertained since no night riding

how much does it cost to build a rig like yours? and a tugawar is a real good idea. itll give us something else to do other than watch the drunk chicks wrestle around  :D

2007 Kawasaki Brute Force 650 -black
26'' Outlaws
Moose CDI
Dynojetted
Center Snorkels
HMF Exhaust

94Hardbody4x4

Quote from: billabongcr on June 04, 2008, 02:11:54 PM
itll give us something else to do other than watch the drunk chicks wrestle around  :D

Yeah, thats gross
Parting out 2005 Honda Foreman....ASK ME!

MudMan

Quote from: 94Hardbody4x4 on June 04, 2008, 02:16:25 PM
Quote from: billabongcr on June 04, 2008, 02:11:54 PM
itll give us something else to do other than watch the drunk chicks wrestle around  :D

Yeah, thats gross

LMAO......

and a tug-o-war is a damn good idea....I would love to watch that
2006 Honda Foreman
26 inch swamp lites
ITP black series 7 rims
Triangle snorkel
Custom Waterproof Stereo

:::LET IT EAT:::

crom A zone

its gonna be so much fun i can not wait
2008 brute force 750

30inch itp mulite xxl on ss108s
rad reloated and mimb snorkles
gold/red epi clutch springs
hl springs and extream 2inch lift

billabongcr

Quote from: 94Hardbody4x4 on June 04, 2008, 02:16:25 PM
Quote from: billabongcr on June 04, 2008, 02:11:54 PM
itll give us something else to do other than watch the drunk chicks wrestle around  :D

Yeah, thats gross

ya know its really ok with me until they get all grabby with eachother and start tearing clothes off. i mean thats just really uncalled for ya know?
2007 Kawasaki Brute Force 650 -black
26'' Outlaws
Moose CDI
Dynojetted
Center Snorkels
HMF Exhaust

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com