Its GM turn

Started by big-daddy, June 03, 2008, 02:17:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

big-daddy

I wonder if we can get Cheney to take Obama hunting?
1985 CJ7 Swamp Buggy named Swamp Thing
2001 Yamaha Wolverine 4x4
2005 Kodiak 450 4x4
2007 F150 Super Crew FX4
Proud RR and FMR member
NRA Life Time member

94Hardbody4x4

Thank god. Hummers are junk.
Parting out 2005 Honda Foreman....ASK ME!

big-daddy

But H1 are cool, all other are Junk!
I wonder if we can get Cheney to take Obama hunting?
1985 CJ7 Swamp Buggy named Swamp Thing
2001 Yamaha Wolverine 4x4
2005 Kodiak 450 4x4
2007 F150 Super Crew FX4
Proud RR and FMR member
NRA Life Time member

94Hardbody4x4

H1's do look good, I'll admit. I'd never own one though unless I owned the oil buisness.
Parting out 2005 Honda Foreman....ASK ME!

gearhead400

ya F the h2 & h3. I liked them until i drove one. ugh
Bury your fear, and hold fast to life!!

Mansfield
   #14
       Feeling generous?
Support/Sponsor me =] via paypal
  [email]gearhead400ex@hotmail.com[/email]

Chevy1500z71

they did just open a new plant or will be for the new gm half tons with 4.5 duramaxes which will be an epic good selling truck. 20+mpg and the same hp and tq as some of the older model 6.6l duramaxes...

BIGWORM3699 ( ECP RACING)

Just another sign times are not good.

I think the Gov. should get a clue.
East Coast Performance Mini Quad is your
Official Apex and DRR mini quad dealer, For your mini quad performance parts and tuning needs.
2013 polaris ranger camo
KINGQUAD, 29.5 outlaws,snorkled,rad. relocate, clutch mod.
APEX, stage6 RT 70, elka,mallosi overrange,PVL ign.