Anybody a Rum Connoisseur?

Started by kawGIRL, April 21, 2005, 08:23:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

kawGIRL

Happy Thursday Night...4/21 LOL ;D

As I was leaving work today a crew came in from a Offshore job down in Trinidad, and brought me ....not 1 but 2 bottles of Black Label Rum....WOO HOO  [smiley=ThumbsUp.gif] Gotta love the West Indies Rums, it's not Mount Gay from Barbados but this works  ;D  at 5.00 US dollars a bottle from the Piarco International Airport "Duty Free" ;)
After 19 years these guys know not to come home without it, my best friend has 2 bottles also  ;D Good work guys bought back their limit.

Maybe I will have some left over for RR next weekend to share  ;)  
07 Rhino
www.floridamudriders.com

400exRacer77

hey Kaw giwl thats cool ... i surprised none of them idiots have bothered you yet just because you are sharing pictures with the real friends on here, then someone comes along and protests.... i think thats cool though! ..... BTW, is it good?
2000-03 CRF450EX ..... Houser +3 LT a-arms and +1.25 swingarm, Custom Axis fully adjustable suspension front and rear, Walsh radiator, Douglas wheels, CRF450 motor, not quite done yet though......

raca65

Hey Suzi that looks real good i'll be up there next week please save some I would love to try it. Also why not bring that friend of yours with you will have a party.

kawGIRL

Yes it's GOOD


Raca65-
Been working on her, she just might go this time  ;D
07 Rhino
www.floridamudriders.com

raca65

Tell her she can ride with me i have a big seat on the back of the grizz for her nice and comfortable.

kawGIRL

 [smiley=ThumbsUp.gif] she does not take up much room, d@m lt'l Sh1t  ;D Yes I say that to her too.
07 Rhino
www.floridamudriders.com

gery350

i cant believe you people. promoting drinking on this forum. what would old man kennedy say. is that a marijuana plant in the background. i'm sorry but i'll be by later to confiscate those bottles and that plant.
hey this is klutchbuster350, me and rl400*mostly rl400* made my dad this sig. now lets see how long it takes him to notice lol
hey while im here...........klutchbuster rules!!!!!!
[url="http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y235/klutchbuster350/gery350_3.gif"]http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y235/klutchbuster350/gery350_3.gif[/url]

kawGIRL

07 Rhino
www.floridamudriders.com

gery350

hey this is klutchbuster350, me and rl400*mostly rl400* made my dad this sig. now lets see how long it takes him to notice lol
hey while im here...........klutchbuster rules!!!!!!
[url="http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y235/klutchbuster350/gery350_3.gif"]http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y235/klutchbuster350/gery350_3.gif[/url]

BCConviber

Um, I afraid I will need exact GPS numbers for the location of those bottles next weekend.....  ;D I'm bringin' plenty too!

Bart
2007 660 Rhino Sport
2007 700 Grizzly, Realtree camo
**FMR FOR LIFE**

kawGIRL

07 Rhino
www.floridamudriders.com

Moose

I used to realy enjoy the rum a neighbor used to bring back from the islands, there is nothing in this country as good. I can't remember the name, it was in french anyway, but it sure tasted good. You did not want to mix that rum, just sip it straight.
LORD, please keep your arm around my shoulder, and your hand over my mouth. Amen

kawGIRL

07 Rhino
www.floridamudriders.com

4xPlay

Hey kawgirl....almost nieghbors,I'm out in Loxahatchee.......I'm not a big fan of Mount Gay.......but once had some hatian rum some guys that worked for me brought back for me,and my god.....I was seeing pink elephants after a few drinks of that!
'05 Grizzly,29.5x12x12 outlaws,Gorilla axles,2in. lift,maxxis 8 spoke wheels,lift springs(highlifter),1in widetrac spacers in front,k&n,prefilter,super trapp,dynojet,Power
Now,Warn 2.5,all brushed alum. bash plates(yamaha),custom graphics,self leveling beverage holder.

2001 Road King Clas

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com