Can you read this? Studies show only 55 out of 100 people can.

Started by CABLEGUY1, June 02, 2008, 02:23:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CABLEGUY1

 
i cdnuolt blveiee taht I cluod aulaclty uesdnatnrd waht I was rdanieg. The phaonmneal pweor of the hmuan mnid, aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it dseno't mtaetr in waht oerd r the ltteres in a wrod are, the olny iproamtnt tihng is taht the frsit and lsat ltteer be in the rghit pclae. The rset can be a taotl mses and you can sitll raed it whotuit a pboerlm. Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe. Azanmig huh? yaeh and I awlyas tghuhot slpeling was ipmorantt!

TRX450R_Racer

I can read it no problem.

Does that mean I'm smart or stupid?
Member of South East Florida Trail Riders

Life's to short, wear a helmet.
Dress for the crash, not for the ride.
Ripped off by Brandon George.

561rincon

Quote from: TRX450R_Racer on June 02, 2008, 02:28:38 PM
I can read it no problem.

Does that mean I'm smart or stupid?

x2 i think it means we cant spell so we are used to reading screwed up words...lmao
05 rincon 28'' mud bugs type 7 black wheels,2'' lift,dyno jet kit, 2500lb warn , K&N, snorkel kit, TORC exhaust.

04' 24' keystone tailgator toyhauler
06' F-150 stx
76' F-250 2.5 ton running gear 16.9x24 tires 360c.i

Quad32x

I can read it but 3/4 of the people on here write like that anyway.  rolback1
Team LFG , Local Fat Guys.
Mystic Motorsports Vet Class Rider #32

Fox17


yunt2ride

I can raed it jsut fnie. Teshe dman croemptus. Was Taht sspianh. Dnid't konw I cloud raed sspianh.
1997 Chevrolet 4WD extended cab
2005 Polaris 500HO 4X4 Hunter Edition Camo

TRX450R_Racer

Member of South East Florida Trail Riders

Life's to short, wear a helmet.
Dress for the crash, not for the ride.
Ripped off by Brandon George.

crom A zone

ok and how many people used to pick on me for spelling ??????       i was right u all wrong lol   lets get drunk and be some body
2008 brute force 750

30inch itp mulite xxl on ss108s
rad reloated and mimb snorkles
gold/red epi clutch springs
hl springs and extream 2inch lift

jayman

Can read it fine, but like others have said we have been trained on atvflorida for this type of grammer
2006 RTR Performance LTR450 #15- Mine
2008 RTR Performance TRX450R #42- Sons
2008 Poooolaris RZR #64- Wifes

www.centralfllistings.com

quadracer1992

I started reading it not realizing it was spelled totally wrong, then I was like whoa whats going on here?
~~~FF+J RACING~~~
FRANK#25 - HONDA 450R
FRED#192 - HONDA 450R
FRANKIE#13 - SUZUKI 400
JOSEPH#92 - HONDA 450R
ANTHONY#527 - SUZUKI 400
KELLI#415-YAMAHA RAPTOR700R
~~~SPONSORED BY MY DAD ~~~

Fox17

Quote from: quadracer1992 on June 02, 2008, 09:49:14 PM
I started reading it not realizing it was spelled totally wrong, then I was like whoa whats going on here?

just another normal post from a redneck on here.

Rare Earth Rider

Witch way they go george witch way. ???
Mud Milisha Lets Ride
Polaris Ranger 700 XP
4000 LB Gorilla Winch
UNI Air Filter
"Super Tip" clutch Weights
30" ITP Mud Lites
Dobeck Performance TFI
AMB Manuf. 2" lift
Side mount tool box
Plywood Roof LOL
Team performance clutch

yunt2ride

Quote from: Fox17 on June 03, 2008, 04:34:59 PM
Quote from: quadracer1992 on June 02, 2008, 09:49:14 PM
I started reading it not realizing it was spelled totally wrong, then I was like whoa whats going on here?

just another normal post from a redneck on here.


Why is that its always the white man or redneck who does it. I guess you must take after your work ethic, and never do anything.
1997 Chevrolet 4WD extended cab
2005 Polaris 500HO 4X4 Hunter Edition Camo

quadracer1992

~~~FF+J RACING~~~
FRANK#25 - HONDA 450R
FRED#192 - HONDA 450R
FRANKIE#13 - SUZUKI 400
JOSEPH#92 - HONDA 450R
ANTHONY#527 - SUZUKI 400
KELLI#415-YAMAHA RAPTOR700R
~~~SPONSORED BY MY DAD ~~~