Do you have A/V equipment?

Started by mudnuri, June 02, 2008, 02:53:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mudnuri

Any of you into A/V? Like a corporate show.
Send me a PM if interested in some work.
Brian Morris
06 YFZ
FTR#108 SENIOR
Don't litter
Respect life
mud-n-ur-i

561rincon

audio/video??..if so im buying new house and want to do all my stuff the right way instead of hiding wires behind t.v. and other ideas i have
05 rincon 28'' mud bugs type 7 black wheels,2'' lift,dyno jet kit, 2500lb warn , K&N, snorkel kit, TORC exhaust.

04' 24' keystone tailgator toyhauler
06' F-150 stx
76' F-250 2.5 ton running gear 16.9x24 tires 360c.i

mudnuri

LOL!
I should have read what I wrote.  :P
I meant for a corporate meeting, one day type of gig. LOL!
Brian Morris
06 YFZ
FTR#108 SENIOR
Don't litter
Respect life
mud-n-ur-i

JackL

If you are ever in need of a satellite downlink for one of your clients I have a portable 2.4 meter dish and all the way down to .75 meters with every type of receiver, and can integrate into any AV system. I do two or three a month all over Florida. (Wish I had more) I also have a projector and portable amplified speakers but prefer to just provide the sat feed.


Quote from: 561rincon on June 02, 2008, 02:56:40 PM
audio/video??..if so im buying new house and want to do all my stuff the right way instead of hiding wires behind t.v. and other ideas i have


I do this as well and can give you all the cable you will need for free.
The only rules that really matter are these: what a man can do and what a man can't do.