what happend to 4/20

Started by CAOSPOP, April 20, 2005, 08:24:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

400exRacer77

u mean i just wasted my time and read all that complaining and all a guy did was say happy 4/20 .... Ya'll give me a headache. im only 17, dont drink dont smoke and they r both the same, half the freakin people on here drink WHILE THEY R RIDING!!!! ..... people that have nothing to do dont need to bother someones post with BS like u shouldnt let little kids see this and that and this and that... the little kids prolly cant even TYPE!!! ....... someone said happy 4/20 and gets punk'd by all of it.. its all polotics people leave the stuff alone and stick to ur own posts!
2000-03 CRF450EX ..... Houser +3 LT a-arms and +1.25 swingarm, Custom Axis fully adjustable suspension front and rear, Walsh radiator, Douglas wheels, CRF450 motor, not quite done yet though......

o4250


dirty2

dam [smiley=Shocked.gif] [smiley=Shocked.gif] [smiley=Shocked.gif] [smiley=Shocked.gif] [smiley=Shocked.gif] [smiley=Shocked.gif]

mudnuri

Brian Morris
06 YFZ
FTR#108 SENIOR
Don't litter
Respect life
mud-n-ur-i

Ida_Mann

now I gotta smoke something to get that image outta my head ;-)

Id@
Id@ M@nn

www.facebook.com/IdaShotMe
'99 Honda 400EX ATP'd (quietly making noise)
'02 Honda Foreman Rubicon
'00 Honda TRX90
8 X 20 Enclosed hauler/camper
"Show me a smooth operation and I'll show you someone who is hiding mistakes, real boats rock."

BEER

Thats not right.Guess I'll skip breakfast :-X
94 GMC 350SS,2003 Corolla(wifes),2001 Sears Lawntractor,4X8 Trailer,1989 17' Sunbird Bowrider W/120hp Johnson,2004 L-4 L-5 Lower Lumbar Laminectomy W/Instrumentation,Discectomy,Fusion W/Cage & Dual Transpendicular Screws & Rods.FEELS GREAT!!!(just add vicodin)But no quad for now,!!!!!!!

dirty2

Quotenow I gotta smoke something to get that image outta my head ;-)

Id@

I think I will join you
 [smiley=pirate.gif]