Best Selling ?

Started by MudMan, May 30, 2008, 08:54:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MudMan

Does anyone know who sells the most units....Honda, Polaris, Suzuki, Yamaha, etc. ?

I'm sure it can be broken down into UTES and SPORTS but I was just curious overall. 

2006 Honda Foreman
26 inch swamp lites
ITP black series 7 rims
Triangle snorkel
Custom Waterproof Stereo

:::LET IT EAT:::

GENERAL-Z

2002 blaster pro circuit pipe,works shocks,new head an piston,just broke in an quick

2000 honda fourtrax currently in pieces

1984 chevy scottsdale 1500 4x4 4inch lift 6.2l diesel 95000 original miles 20mpg city 23 hwy

mrbones

That site is in Australia. Got any US figures?
Riding Old Reliable --> The Honda Recon

MudMan

2006 Honda Foreman
26 inch swamp lites
ITP black series 7 rims
Triangle snorkel
Custom Waterproof Stereo

:::LET IT EAT:::

Team Alba Z400 Rider 43

I heard that the Honda CRF-50 is the world's top selling motorcycle.
-2006 Suzuki LT-R450-
-2004 Suzuki LT-Z400-

Harry: "Yeah I called her up, she gave me a bunch of crap about me not listening to her, or something, I don't know, I wasn't really paying attention." - Dumb and Dumber