QUICK TRACK MX LAKELAND SPRING/SUMMER SERIES

Started by Jane_Vaccari, April 21, 2005, 01:57:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jane_Vaccari

Spring /Summer Series  
#1 April 24th
#2 May 8th ( double points) No gate Fee for the MX Moms  
#3 May 29th  
#4 June 12th
The track has a new layout and is being run reverse now
Must race 3 out of 4 races  
A different layout for each race
Practice Saturday before each race
Sign up 7;00am -8;00am
Practice 8;30 to 9;30am
Race starts 10;00am  
More information call
863 3987970
    
 
info@quicktrackmx.com
www.quicktrackmx.com
 
  
 
  
 
  

Ride1Rob

What about your harescrambles track? Gonna have any races on that and is it open for riding? If so how long is the trail and when are the race dates for it?
If it'll run... I'm ridin'!!!

Mrs.Nightbreed

We were riding by and stopped to look at that track last weekend. I got the flyer for that series. When I asked the girl about it, she said they weren't offering any quad classes for it. Is this true?  I will try to run it if they have a class.

YFZ450-Tampa

Well I've been there a couple of times, the hare scrambles track is about 2 1/2 miles really tight, but good for practice before FTR races. The MX track is fine, no crazy jumps  ;D, I'm not to good jumping so it is perfect for me  [smiley=ThumbsUp.gif] it is worth it to give it a try
Luis 
                              Quad #29 
                                 XC

Ride1Rob

Hmmm, so the jumps aren't that bad on the MX track? I went there about a year ago and almost bit my tongue off >:(. Trying to jump over jumps w/ ruts in it was not very fun. I told myself after that they'd never take my hard earned $20 again unless the made a drastic improvement on that track. May have to ride over there this w/e to look around.
If it'll run... I'm ridin'!!!

TBR_Honda

i may go check it out also. i need another place to race.
Honda 450R #86
Honda 450R #78

MXRACER86

I will be making the second race! Who else will race the second race?
When The Gate Drops!  The Bullsh!t Stops!!!

redrider

sounds nice heard its not a quad friendly track though

MXRACER86

Trust me! It is the most quad friendly track I have ever been too!
When The Gate Drops!  The Bullsh!t Stops!!!


redrider

wat kind of jumps they have there? i went there long long time ago but not to ride they had the big step up and whoops and bunch of other stuff anyone hit the step up or w/e that is?

MXRACER86

So who is going to the June 12th race? I will be there.
When The Gate Drops!  The Bullsh!t Stops!!!