Seminole Memorial Day(videos added)

Started by klutchbuster400, May 26, 2008, 05:24:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

klutchbuster400

Had a great day at Seminole. I haven't been there since last november, and they changed the entire layout. I met Kenny and Ryan today, they're pretty cool peeps.
Demonboy










Me :D




I have a few videos I'll upload later ;D




1FasterBlaster

   Is that all you got? Kidding!! I went to the new track in Bradenton. I can't wait to get out there and try it.  Looks like you guys had fun!!

~Demon_Boy250X~

#20 Damian "Demon" Fernandez

Honda 04 450R
Elka Dual Rate Front Shocks
Alba +2 +1 A-Arms
Durablue +4 Axle
Tag T2 Handle Bars
ITP Beadlocks
Holeshots
AC Racing Bumper
Graydon Proline Nerf Bars
Elka Shock Covers
Oneal Racing Grips

"Faster than I've ever been, slower than I want

KD 428

Cool pics. Nice meeting you guys. It was a great day to ride! I want to see those videos
HONDA CRF450R

KD 428

And Jesse, what is your helmet called?
HONDA CRF450R

~Demon_Boy250X~

You're the star of one clip Kenny lol. BTW his helmet is an HJC all i know about it.
#20 Damian "Demon" Fernandez

Honda 04 450R
Elka Dual Rate Front Shocks
Alba +2 +1 A-Arms
Durablue +4 Axle
Tag T2 Handle Bars
ITP Beadlocks
Holeshots
AC Racing Bumper
Graydon Proline Nerf Bars
Elka Shock Covers
Oneal Racing Grips

"Faster than I've ever been, slower than I want

KD 428

lol, Im going to get  a helmet like that, I want to see the vids so bad !
HONDA CRF450R

miami_rider#13

god damn man look what i missed.. lol
04 banshee on elkas
05 crf 50 big bored to an 88 
04 kfx 700
96 chevy 1500

RAD 450r

I gotta say that was one fun day. Perfect weather, not too crowded, awesome riding.  It was good meeting you too.  Kenny was ripping it when they were filming one time.  Overall = FUN DAY
XC FTR #28C
-KFX450R, Hipers
- Silver L

KD 428

Yeah, we need to do it again....SOON! Not in 6months Jesse
HONDA CRF450R

miami_rider#13

i say we all go for the upcoming weekend
04 banshee on elkas
05 crf 50 big bored to an 88 
04 kfx 700
96 chevy 1500

KD 428

HONDA CRF450R

klutchbuster400

Haha, yeah soon. I can't the upcoming weekend. My father works, I can only go every other weekend. I'm having trouble ripping the dvd to the computer. The audio plays, but the visuals aren't showing. I'n busting my butt trying to get it to work.
I have the exact link to my helmet in the favorites on my sis's lap top, I'll check it out for ya.

klutchbuster400

Here ya go Kenny. Mine is the all white one obviously lol, but they have 3 different colors, and a free 2 day shipping ;D
http://www.helmetcity.com/page/HC/CTGY/spxsolids

miami_rider#13

thennnn loooks like we aint going next weekend. lol
04 banshee on elkas
05 crf 50 big bored to an 88 
04 kfx 700
96 chevy 1500

~Demon_Boy250X~

I look soooo cool in those pics... lol. I got to practice more... =\ still not all that comfortable on the track...
#20 Damian "Demon" Fernandez

Honda 04 450R
Elka Dual Rate Front Shocks
Alba +2 +1 A-Arms
Durablue +4 Axle
Tag T2 Handle Bars
ITP Beadlocks
Holeshots
AC Racing Bumper
Graydon Proline Nerf Bars
Elka Shock Covers
Oneal Racing Grips

"Faster than I've ever been, slower than I want

KD 428

Hey Jesse, did ya ever get any of the vids uploaded?
HONDA CRF450R

klutchbuster400

Quote from: KD 450 on May 28, 2008, 08:37:02 PM
Hey Jesse, did ya ever get any of the vids uploaded?
I did, but for some reason all the clips were put together to make like 2 9 minute videos. I guess I'll post it up in a few minutes.

klutchbuster400

#18

YELLOW RR

You guys are looking good out there, keep it up!
Klutch is that the first time you've been bucked off like that? Hope you are ok.


2007 LTR450

klutchbuster400

Quote from: YELLOW RR on May 29, 2008, 06:59:09 PM
You guys are looking good out there, keep it up!
Klutch is that the first time you've been bucked off like that? Hope you are ok.



Thanks, I'm fine, I kinda tweaked my back a bit, but the pain is going away.
Nah thats not the first time, just the first time on camera lol. But I was overdue for a wreck anyways, its been over 6 months =P


zman03

grreat pics looks like you guys had lots of fun rippin it seminole has always left me with good memories and sore muscles great place to go
Youve gotta pin it to win it!

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com