Help, Ineed directions to Rodman V

Started by Im2much26, April 22, 2005, 12:03:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Im2much26

I live in Orlando so if anyone can help, please do, Cause Im there.
If you can't beat your enemies, call your buddies and have them beaten.....LOL

Im2much26

I also need to know about camping and the Do's and Don't. (ie. Beer, can it be in the park. Is there showers there, I hear like big scrub has no water
If you can't beat your enemies, call your buddies and have them beaten.....LOL

T2

What day and time are you heading up there? If you want to call me tommorow I can give you directions to get there, over the phone I live in the Orlando area as well. I plan on leaving tom. afternoon  if you want to fellow me out there I don't mind. I will PM my #. Later Tony T2
[url="http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v640/lakemarykid/tonyy.jpg"]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v640/lakemarykid/tonyy.jpg[/url]

Im2much26

Im heading up Sat. Morning early, Are we going to be able to find a camp site you think
If you can't beat your enemies, call your buddies and have them beaten.....LOL

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com