Thunderbowl Speedway Re-opening Soon.

Started by fastrnrik, May 25, 2008, 04:43:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

fastrnrik

Thunderbowl Speedway will be re-opening soon. The flat track will open first, and as time allows(hopefully within a month or so after opening) I will rebuild a new TT track. The TT will not be the same layout that we previously had, but will a completely new design.

We will resume a regular monthly racing schedule as well as the Sunday open practice / track days.

Opening dates will be announced.




jennifer~at~thunderbowl

WOW !! Are you kidding ? Thats cool !! Guess you won that battle huh ?  ;D

HondaATC

Freakin awesome, thats what I'm talkin about! Great news Brady, congrats!
1996 Laeger TRX250R
1985 CR500 powered ATC250R
1986 ATC250R

koh0001

GREAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I was just working on my junk thinking it would be great to be Playing out there today!! Good job, Can't wait.
2006 680 Rincon- HMF pipe, snorkle, rad relocated, 2 1/2" lift, highlifter springs
2004 LSR CRF 450r Hybrid MX, nolink swinger
2001 LSR 330R -XC setup, nolink swinger
1988 TRX 344R TT nolink swinger, PEP's 
07 Eiger 400, HMF pipe, snorkle, crushlocks & 28" Outlaws
1994 TRX 90 Dual A arms
2 atc 70's

Sandbagger

2007 MAXIMUM TT VET CHAMPION

VForce700

hell I might even come out on a sunday o play if I can ever get a quad to ride. I have been thinking about it for a while. just didn't want to jump in if there wasn't going to be a place to play around on practice days

fastrnrik

Just ride the "snickers express".....

Scott270r

That's great news Brady,

It will be great to be on the home track again. I'm glad that the legal battle was a short one.  :T

1998 GFTL Open Pro Champion
2006 SFTL Open Class Champion

......Thanks Derek

Mystic Motorsports - 3 Time Champions....Congratulations Derek on a great 2010 season!!!

[url="http://i114.photobucket.com/albums/n270/scott270r/Race_Mystic.jpg"]http://i114.photobucket.com/albums/n270/scott270r/Race_Mystic.jpg[/url]

VForce700

Quote from: fastrnrik on May 26, 2008, 01:33:02 AM
Just ride the "snickers express".....

I might investigate that for Sunday practice days if it's still around, before I goet a toy of my own.

WJDTRI

Any changes to the flat track?

Ward
#66Q
SOUTHERN DIRT TRACK ASSOCIATION
2008 SDTA Vintage Class State Champion
Sponsors: Cahill's Yamaha Tampa/Rogue Amusements Tarpon Springs/Express Cigars Tarpon Springs/Vintage Hotshoe/Pit Posse Motorcycle Accessories/Triple T Ministries Racing
[url="http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=694750372&v=photos"]http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=694750372&v=photos[/url]

jayman

This is the BEST NEWS I have received in a long time.  THANK YOU BRADY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
2006 RTR Performance LTR450 #15- Mine
2008 RTR Performance TRX450R #42- Sons
2008 Poooolaris RZR #64- Wifes

www.centralfllistings.com

Fast66071

Quote from: WJDTRI on May 26, 2008, 11:51:12 AM
Any changes to the flat track?

Ward
#66Q


I would say possibly? When Brady gets on equipment, who knows what will happen? I know we have talked about changing the banking in turn 3 and running turns 3 and 4 all the way to the fence. I think, but not sure, that the TT is going to come in between turns 3 and 4, so that may one reason for his wanting to re-work that area. I'll know more this week what the plan is.

Rick  

2 wheeled flat tracker

Hey Rick, Where were you this weekend? we missed you on the mic and the pit gate, we needed someone like you to keep the show running.

S.M.

Fast66071

I would have liked to have been there, but couldn't make it.

I heard it was a pretty good day, even without my sick MC skillz.

Quad32x

Team LFG , Local Fat Guys.
Mystic Motorsports Vet Class Rider #32

bmd11

Excellent news Brady! CONGRATS!!!!  :T
'92 LT250R #11- Sold * * * '96 LT80 #24- For sale * * * '87 LT80 #16- For sale

stgsali

Brady, I'm being selfish here, are you going to have a practice the Sunday before the race nite?
Richard
Photographs, Number-plate designs, Logos

Government does not solve problems; it subsidizes them.

fastrnrik

Quote from: stgsali on May 27, 2008, 12:07:07 PM
Brady, I'm being selfish here, are you going to have a practice the Sunday before the race nite?
Richard

Possibly?.... It really depends on if the track is ready.

cjcracing

BRADY --- YOU ARE THE MAN!!!!!!
I can't wait -- Many thanks to you!!!!
CJC Racing
Merritt Webb
2008 SDTA Flat Track Champion
Pee-Wee M/C and Pee-Wee Quad

Tecatematt

Brady what's the status on opening? Heck If I can get a sunday in of practicing on my 250r that be awesome! What date is the race set up for?
[url="http://www.llpropertyinvestmentgroup.com/"]http://www.llpropertyinvestmentgroup.com/[/url]

85 Tecate (working on it!)
86 350x (restoring)
86 Tri-z rolling chassis

JIMDAWG38

Hell Yeah  >:D >:D >:D. Way to go Mr. Brady see  ya soon !
2006 LTR 450
Steel Mx Goggles
Amsoil
ODI Grips
Yoshimura

supervcycle

forgive for being ignorant but were noit talking about the 3/8 mile track are we? where is this 1/4 mile track at? never been there.
super nate
affordable sportsman repair and high performance! 813-417-8829
deo vindice

WJDTRI

I would say 10 minutes south of the Speedway, same road. Was a great track. And I know Brady & company will only make a better one. Pic is of old track at a practice day in January
SOUTHERN DIRT TRACK ASSOCIATION
2008 SDTA Vintage Class State Champion
Sponsors: Cahill's Yamaha Tampa/Rogue Amusements Tarpon Springs/Express Cigars Tarpon Springs/Vintage Hotshoe/Pit Posse Motorcycle Accessories/Triple T Ministries Racing
[url="http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=694750372&v=photos"]http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=694750372&v=photos[/url]

supervcycle

is it right near the motocross track on the east side of the road?
affordable sportsman repair and high performance! 813-417-8829
deo vindice

WJDTRI

Hey Nate
   Yep, right next to it.....hey, send me your e mail address. I have a few pics of you two

jonesyancey@tampabay.rr.com

Ward
SOUTHERN DIRT TRACK ASSOCIATION
2008 SDTA Vintage Class State Champion
Sponsors: Cahill's Yamaha Tampa/Rogue Amusements Tarpon Springs/Express Cigars Tarpon Springs/Vintage Hotshoe/Pit Posse Motorcycle Accessories/Triple T Ministries Racing
[url="http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=694750372&v=photos"]http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=694750372&v=photos[/url]

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com