HAPPY BIRTHDAY TRX450RRACER!!

Started by quadracer1992, May 25, 2008, 12:09:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

quadracer1992

Happy birthday Frank! I bet I'm the first to say that today at 12:09Am lol.
<nanaparty> <nanaparty> <nanaparty> <nanaparty> <nanaparty> <nanaparty>
~~~FF+J RACING~~~
FRANK#25 - HONDA 450R
FRED#192 - HONDA 450R
FRANKIE#13 - SUZUKI 400
JOSEPH#92 - HONDA 450R
ANTHONY#527 - SUZUKI 400
KELLI#415-YAMAHA RAPTOR700R
~~~SPONSORED BY MY DAD ~~~

KD 428

HONDA CRF450R

gearhead400

Bury your fear, and hold fast to life!!

Mansfield
   #14
       Feeling generous?
Support/Sponsor me =] via paypal
  [email]gearhead400ex@hotmail.com[/email]

lawnman58

           happy b-day  frank !!!!!!!!!! ;D
cr125  yz 250  rmz 450

Kelli415

Kelli ♥  Marie

         FF+J RACING
FRANK#25 - HONDA 450R
FRED#192 - HONDA 450R
FRANKIE#13 - SUZUKI 400
JOSEPH#92 - HONDA 450R
ANTHONY#527 - SUZUKI 400
KELLI#415-YAMAHA RAPTOR700R

I ride in memory of Earl Saunders 02/23/66 - 06/12/02
[my dad; my hero]

myspace.

TRX450R_Racer

Quote from: quadracer1992 on May 25, 2008, 12:09:54 AM
Happy birthday Frank! I bet I'm the first to say that today at 12:09Am lol.
<nanaparty> <nanaparty> <nanaparty> <nanaparty> <nanaparty> <nanaparty>
Quote from: KD 450 on May 25, 2008, 01:30:17 AM
Happy b day Frank!
Quote from: gearhead400 on May 25, 2008, 10:29:14 AM
Happy B-Day dude!!! 
Quote from: Kelli415 on May 25, 2008, 11:38:06 AM
HAPPY BIRTHDAY FRANK!


Thanks everyone!
Member of South East Florida Trail Riders

Life's to short, wear a helmet.
Dress for the crash, not for the ride.
Ripped off by Brandon George.

big-daddy

I wonder if we can get Cheney to take Obama hunting?
1985 CJ7 Swamp Buggy named Swamp Thing
2001 Yamaha Wolverine 4x4
2005 Kodiak 450 4x4
2007 F150 Super Crew FX4
Proud RR and FMR member
NRA Life Time member

1FasterBlaster

   Happy B-Day!! Any new mods being added to the Birthday gift list?

Turboderf

Happy Birthday old man  <nanaparty>

TRX450R_Racer

#9
Quote from: big-daddy on May 25, 2008, 03:52:39 PM
happy b-day frank ;D

Thanks

Quote from: ScratchupBangupBoy on May 25, 2008, 08:02:25 PM
   Happy B-Day!! Any new mods being added to the Birthday gift list?

Thanks. No, I only buy stuff for the quad now when I break something. I got some new tool boxes.

Quote from: Turboderf on May 25, 2008, 09:25:30 PM
Happy Birthday old man  <nanaparty>

Thanks.............but you're still older.
Member of South East Florida Trail Riders

Life's to short, wear a helmet.
Dress for the crash, not for the ride.
Ripped off by Brandon George.

Da_Mtg_Man

Happy belated birthday Frank. I was away all weekend and just saw this.
FLORIDA MUD RIDER

TRX450R_Racer

Quote from: Da_Mtg_Man on May 27, 2008, 06:19:59 AM
Happy belated birthday Frank. I was away all weekend and just saw this.

Thanks Mike
Member of South East Florida Trail Riders

Life's to short, wear a helmet.
Dress for the crash, not for the ride.
Ripped off by Brandon George.

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com