Ford Cuts Trucks

Started by JackL, May 22, 2008, 06:06:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

yfz122

#25
Quote from: Anoriginal on May 23, 2008, 11:44:31 AM
I am a guitar fanatic. I've been playing since I was six and love it. Got a half stack Marshall set up in the house right now with tons of pedals and several nice guitars. My favorite is a Les Paul Custom that's hot rodded quite a bit and is a joy to play. Have several Srats, Telecasters and Les Pauls as well as a couple of Ibanez JS series, Gibson SG's and even an old Kramer. Love it!

To me, the best out there (today) are probably Satriani, Vai, Malmsteen, Petrucci, Eric Johnson, MacAlpine, and Micheal Schenker. SRV was my alltime fav. I remember the day he died. I pulled off the road and cried.

Believe it or not, my next door neighbor is Rick Derringer (of the McCoys and Rock n Roll Hoochie Coo fame). He's a blast and fun to jam with from time to time. Excellent guitarist and really a purist. Still has tight riffs after all these years.   ;)
Not many of us left. I have been playing bass since middle school. I mostly play a Rickenbacker 4001 model bass. I also have a couple of Fenders(Jazz and precision bass) and one Billy Sheehan Yamaha bass. And one guitar you should appreciate(P.R.S custom). I plan on buying a GNL bass in the near future(Gibson and Fender together). You left out Zakk Wylde of Black Label Society. My neighbor has a guitar Eddie Van Halen owned at one time. It is a "stereo" guitar. Lows and highs are separated left to right. It was the guitar used to write the music for Atomic Punk. Can't leave out Dimebag.RIP
Next thing you know they'll take my thoughts away

klutchbuster400

#26
I can play 1 sum 41 song on my guitar lol, But I'm really good at guitar hero.


Is Chevy going to follow along?

gtnwood

Speaking of trucks, how bout Derrick?
'Political Correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional, illogical minority, and
rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition
that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end.'
(From a Texas A&M student)
2005 Kodiak 450, 26" 589s

GENERAL-Z

#28
not being a party pooper but far off topic. and ford should have done than a long time ago went they started making junk
2002 blaster pro circuit pipe,works shocks,new head an piston,just broke in an quick

2000 honda fourtrax currently in pieces

1984 chevy scottsdale 1500 4x4 4inch lift 6.2l diesel 95000 original miles 20mpg city 23 hwy

GrizzlyGator

Talk about getting off topic!!! By the way J.H. ROCKS!

GrizzlyGator

Oh yeah, if Ford would concentrate on building an engine that got more than 12 mpg it wouldn't have to abandon its trucks!

foreman1

NRA BENEFACTOR LIFE

WarRifles.com
Live Free or Die
"When there is no way out - Find a way further in."
Continental E-185

Anoriginal

From the time I was 6 till I was 14 I was instructed in classical guitar. To this day, I love to play this style.

Here is a video of who I consider to be the greatest guitarist (any genre) to ever inhabit earth. Andres Segovia. Nobody to this day is as technical, precise or innovative regardless of style. When I was in 3rd grade, I won a talent show palying Malaguena in Segovia style. Just about anytime I pick up one of my guitars today, I warm up playing the four-step runs from that song.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9efHwnFAkuA


trx#9

Quote from: Anoriginal on May 27, 2008, 12:50:28 PM
From the time I was 6 till I was 14 I was instructed in classical guitar. To this day, I love to play this style.

Here is a video of who I consider to be the greatest guitarist (any genre) to ever inhabit earth. Andres Segovia. Nobody to this day is as technical, precise or innovative regardless of style. When I was in 3rd grade, I won a talent show palying Malaguena in Segovia style. Just about anytime I pick up one of my guitars today, I warm up playing the four-step runs from that song.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9efHwnFAkuA


He looks like a rookie!!! rolback1
"A SPECIAL THANKS TO MY SPONSORS"
Big Knob racing!, NewMembers Mom!
Sacks Gloryhole at the Little Bar!
Qawd32 Colon massage inc.!
Fuzzy Pickle race team!

Anoriginal

Yeah, a total amateur.   ;)

klutchbuster400

Quote from: Anoriginal on May 27, 2008, 12:50:28 PM
From the time I was 6 till I was 14 I was instructed in classical guitar. To this day, I love to play this style.

Here is a video of who I consider to be the greatest guitarist (any genre) to ever inhabit earth. Andres Segovia. Nobody to this day is as technical, precise or innovative regardless of style. When I was in 3rd grade, I won a talent show palying Malaguena in Segovia style. Just about anytime I pick up one of my guitars today, I warm up playing the four-step runs from that song.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9efHwnFAkuA



Sorry anoriginal, but this guy has to be the best!
http://youtube.com/watch?v=4zF9dQBNgMc

I can only get 68% on expert =[

Miami450R

so u guys think i can trade my 28mpg accord in for a gas guzzling V8 and have it even trade????? lol
How we ride today determines IF  we can ride tommorow.
'89 240sx sil-coupe (drift car)
'07 mazdaspeed3 (daily)
'05 Limited Edition Banshee

racefan15

SAturday we finally broke down and traded my wife 01' Nissan Xterra in for a new Nissan Altima. It was paid off but only getting 16 ish mpg after a good tuneup. The new Altima has gotten about 28 mpg city over the last 4 days.
She was paying about 400$/mo. in gas for her xterra with 100,000 miles and no warranty. We now have a 200$ car payment and she only pays 200$/mo (expected) in gas. S oeither way her total transportation expenditures are still 400/mo, but now she has a new car with full waranty.
As gas rises above 4$/gal, it will actually start being a monthly savigs.

94Hardbody4x4

I couldn't imagine the feeling of not filling 28 gallons every week and watching it dissappear in a few days.

I can't wait to get a motorcycle.
Parting out 2005 Honda Foreman....ASK ME!

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com