new racer from Ga.

Started by trainhorns, May 23, 2008, 10:48:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

trainhorns

Hy everyone newbie here.
I am in building a new f/t Quad & look forward to coming down to Fl. with Bamaquad soon.
I also sell     HOOSIER TIRES   if anyone needs any help let me know.

                        Rick

HillKiller

Quote from: trainhorns on May 23, 2008, 10:48:59 AM
Hy everyone newbie here.
I am in building a new f/t Quad & look forward to coming down to Fl. with Bamaquad soon.
I also sell     HOOSIER TIRES   if anyone needs any help let me know.

                        Rick
Welcome to the site. Look forward to seeing you at the track.

                        Dave
[url="//www.southerndirttrackassociation.com"]www.SouthernDirtTrackAssociation.Com[/url]

Special thanks to my sponsor:
WareRacing Engines


  Sunoco Race Fuel Distributor
5 gal pails 110,112,116
See me at the track or email me here

koh0001

Come on down and play with us on the TT Track... ALOT of fun..


   Michael
2006 680 Rincon- HMF pipe, snorkle, rad relocated, 2 1/2" lift, highlifter springs
2004 LSR CRF 450r Hybrid MX, nolink swinger
2001 LSR 330R -XC setup, nolink swinger
1988 TRX 344R TT nolink swinger, PEP's 
07 Eiger 400, HMF pipe, snorkle, crushlocks & 28" Outlaws
1994 TRX 90 Dual A arms
2 atc 70's