Main Menu

Hats?

Started by IXIswamperIXI, May 22, 2008, 03:57:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

IXIswamperIXI

What do you guys think of these hats?  I am thinking about ordering them with my logo.

And this is one of my logos.

Of course the color will change on each hat.
I told my wife that a husband is like a fine wine; he gets better with age. The next day, she locked me in the cellar.

TRX450R_Racer

I like the first 2.
Member of South East Florida Trail Riders

Life's to short, wear a helmet.
Dress for the crash, not for the ride.
Ripped off by Brandon George.

renmus

The logo is smart enough to stand on its own without all the other foo foo on the hat, I say use the plain or tri color brim ones.

IXIswamperIXI

I agree with both replies... I like the idea of it plain just a logo but I can also see some people liking the "foofoo" LOL So I tried to go both ways with it.
I told my wife that a husband is like a fine wine; he gets better with age. The next day, she locked me in the cellar.

gearhead400

A lot of those "automotive" shirts sport the blue flames like that. But i'd also do a plain color.
Bury your fear, and hold fast to life!!

Mansfield
   #14
       Feeling generous?
Support/Sponsor me =] via paypal
  [email]gearhead400ex@hotmail.com[/email]

CABLEGUY1

The blue flames look tough. Now I know this hat may be ugly to most but it's new. This isn't what I give out to my employees, it's actually a design for another region. You may like the simulated diamond plating around the edges since your logo is for an automotive shop.

FishaHallic

Cableguy, do you work out of the office in St Pete?

steelheader13

I like the middle one and the 3rd one down on the left for your logo.

I'd have to wear one for awhile to see if I really like it though.   ::)
'08 Rhino 700 SE

JackL

I'll take two with the barbed wire.
The only rules that really matter are these: what a man can do and what a man can't do.

CABLEGUY1

#9
Quote from: FishaHallic on May 22, 2008, 08:25:05 PM
Cableguy, do you work out of the office in St Pete?


My office is in Clearwater but I'm at the Carillon Bldg in St pete about a 3rd of the time. The Carillon Cafe is next door if you want to come and buy me lunch someday.LOL.

Fox17

definitely go with the diamond plate like brighthouse or the barbed wire.

kawasakimojaverider

Quote from: steelheader13 on May 22, 2008, 08:45:56 PM
I like the middle one and the 3rd one down on the left for your logo.

I'd have to wear one for awhile to see if I really like it though.   ::)
yeah me to i cant really tell unless i can were it first then ill let you know i like the third one down looks professional

CABLEGUY1

Quote from: Fox17 on May 22, 2008, 10:44:57 PM
definitely go with the diamond plate like brighthouse or the barbed wire.

The blue and yellow kill the Bright House hat but the diamond plate would look better with the plain brown hat.

IXIswamperIXI

Thanks for all the replies I will have to take some pics when I get the logos on them to see what you guys think :ThumbsUp.gif
I told my wife that a husband is like a fine wine; he gets better with age. The next day, she locked me in the cellar.

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com