Ocala Speedway - May 17th. Results Added Page 6!!

Started by fastrnrik, April 05, 2008, 12:53:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

jayman

No we are going to wait until a TT Race is scheduled.  That was his first race on the 400 and also with tires and a sway bar.  He has only raced one other race and that was Eastbay and he was on his ltz250 with knobbies.
2006 RTR Performance LTR450 #15- Mine
2008 RTR Performance TRX450R #42- Sons
2008 Poooolaris RZR #64- Wifes

www.centralfllistings.com

BlasterBoy#92

O ok.  :)
Ya, i think i remember that day. Well, good luck with the new bike and i hope you guys stick with it. ;D

bmd11

Here's a couple of pix from Saturday. Was a really fun day!

We talked to mom and looks like we're gonna get some go fast stuff for it! Was a resounding YES!!!

Thumbs up for a great day of racin! Gotta gets me some FT tires  8)

Novice feature weiner! WINNER!!  ;)

'92 LT250R #11- Sold * * * '96 LT80 #24- For sale * * * '87 LT80 #16- For sale

derek330

all i have to say is i love that track! it is definitely on my favorits list. its nice to be able to stretch out my big 2 stroke. i know that the radar gun clocked me @ 70mph but i am here to tell you guys we were going faster than that. by my calculations my bike will go 90mph with my gearing,rpm,tire size and transmission ratios. mathematically fact! i was hitting the rev limiter half way down the back straight but i was not winding it all the way out down the front. i think my corner speed in turn one & two was about 60mph. so if you look at it like that we were DEFINITLY haulin' ! 8)
had a great time and thanks to everyone that helped put on the show. cant wait to do it again soon. :Fp
2010 SDTA OPEN CLASS CHAMP!
        > Mystic Motorsports<
     The innovators not the imitators!   
     <Performance 2-stroke engines>
     3 TIME open class championship engine
      builder and tuner.

cjcracing

Merritt had a blast!!! It was great for her to be racing again!!! Thanks to Brady and all the guys organizing the series!!!! I can't wait to get a 100cc M/C class going!!!
I will be posting the pictures I took on Saturday on our website.
www.cjcracing.org
If you want the bigger pictures just email me off of the site and I will send them to you!
Thanks again for a great time
Jeff, Tonya and Merritt
CJC Racing
CJC Racing
Merritt Webb
2008 SDTA Flat Track Champion
Pee-Wee M/C and Pee-Wee Quad

Bamaquad

After 1042 miles, $250.00 in gas, $120.00 in food, $129.00 hotel for 2 nights (Ramada), & $80.00 in entry fees I am 1 tired mofo.

Glad I got to come down and race with you guys this past Saturday. I think that I raced the track more than anything else. Never been on a track like that before but I will be a lot more prepared next time.

Got to meet Dave, CJ, and another guy on a blue banshee with the #24 but I don't remember his name. All stand up guys to talk to.

Had a great time and I will be back.

Yes I got owned this time Derek, now it's your time to come race a track with 9sec lap times where a 100hp bike doesn't mean a thing. Bring some sprockets. ;)
Alabama Quad Flattrack Championship Series
07 Stock Class Champion &
Open Class Runner up.
06 727 Yamaha Raptor
Soonsored by: [url="http://www.techquadshop.com/"]http://www.techquadshop.com/[/url]

koh0001

2006 680 Rincon- HMF pipe, snorkle, rad relocated, 2 1/2" lift, highlifter springs
2004 LSR CRF 450r Hybrid MX, nolink swinger
2001 LSR 330R -XC setup, nolink swinger
1988 TRX 344R TT nolink swinger, PEP's 
07 Eiger 400, HMF pipe, snorkle, crushlocks & 28" Outlaws
1994 TRX 90 Dual A arms
2 atc 70's

jayman

This is a bad video but it shows the wreck


http://tinypic.com/player.php?v=24zzwk2&s=3

I will work on it tomorrow to make it more presentable
2006 RTR Performance LTR450 #15- Mine
2008 RTR Performance TRX450R #42- Sons
2008 Poooolaris RZR #64- Wifes

www.centralfllistings.com

derek330

Quote from: Bamaquad on May 19, 2008, 10:39:55 PM
After 1042 miles, $250.00 in gas, $120.00 in food, $129.00 hotel for 2 nights (Ramada), & $80.00 in entry fees I am 1 tired mofo.

Glad I got to come down and race with you guys this past Saturday. I think that I raced the track more than anything else. Never been on a track like that before but I will be a lot more prepared next time.

Got to meet Dave, CJ, and another guy on a blue banshee with the #24 but I don't remember his name. All stand up guys to talk to.

Had a great time and I will be back.

Yes I got owned this time Derek, now it's your time to come race a track with 9sec lap times where a 100hp bike doesn't mean a thing. Bring some sprockets. ;)

thanks for coming down to ride with us... hopefully we can get together and come to your track and do the same. 8)  sorry i didnt speek at the track i didnt know which one was you i just seen you on the track... so what do you think about the GA/FL boys?   fast huh...? ;) 
2010 SDTA OPEN CLASS CHAMP!
        > Mystic Motorsports<
     The innovators not the imitators!   
     <Performance 2-stroke engines>
     3 TIME open class championship engine
      builder and tuner.

fastrnrik

Thank You to everyone who came out and raced. The track was BIG and FAST. The racing was good, the weather was nice, and with the exception of Rob's little mishap, we had a very good day.


Rob- I know you're hurtin' today. I hope you heal up fast. The track photographer got it all on film. Rick's going out there Friday to get us a copy. I'll have him get you a copy too so you can frame it. ;)

Thanks Again
-Brady

 

Scott270r

Quote from: Bamaquad on May 19, 2008, 10:39:55 PM
After 1042 miles, $250.00 in gas, $120.00 in food, $129.00 hotel for 2 nights (Ramada), & $80.00 in entry fees I am 1 tired mofo.

Glad I got to come down and race with you guys this past Saturday. I think that I raced the track more than anything else. Never been on a track like that before but I will be a lot more prepared next time.

Got to meet Dave, CJ, and another guy on a blue banshee with the #24 but I don't remember his name. All stand up guys to talk to.

Had a great time and I will be back.

Yes I got owned this time Derek, now it's your time to come race a track with 9sec lap times where a 100hp bike doesn't mean a thing. Bring some sprockets. ;)

Hey Bama,

Its great to have hardcore racers like yourself come all that way, it helps make this the great sport that it is.

We'll have to come out your way when the season is over.  8)
1998 GFTL Open Pro Champion
2006 SFTL Open Class Champion

......Thanks Derek

Mystic Motorsports - 3 Time Champions....Congratulations Derek on a great 2010 season!!!

[url="http://i114.photobucket.com/albums/n270/scott270r/Race_Mystic.jpg"]http://i114.photobucket.com/albums/n270/scott270r/Race_Mystic.jpg[/url]

HillKiller

   Bama,
Thanks a ton for making the trip and getting in on some of our Florida flat trackin. We should have a date for Jasper real soon an since that is a smaller track and 2 hours closer to you than Ocala hopefully you can come join us for that one too and with any luck maybe you'll be able to drag some of those other flat trackers down with you!  ;D
[url="//www.southerndirttrackassociation.com"]www.SouthernDirtTrackAssociation.Com[/url]

Special thanks to my sponsor:
WareRacing Engines


  Sunoco Race Fuel Distributor
5 gal pails 110,112,116
See me at the track or email me here

HillKiller

#137
  Here are the results from the Ocala Speedway May 17th race:

Motorcycle Vintage
1. Rick Bigalow
2. Joe Colavito
3. Ward Jones
4. Peter Borg
5. Charles Podany
6. Nathan Thompson
7. Richard Czarniak

Open Pro Quad
1. Derek Browning
2. Travis Edwards
3. Patrick Gammage
4. Scott Sheffield
5. Jody Hopkins
6. Josh Barnes

Novice "C" Quad combined with Knobby Quad
1. James Shelley
2. Jeffrey Cowell
3. Bradley Tucker
4. Payl Levasco
5. John Colavito
6. James Kreiner
7. Billy Golightly (trike)

Vet 30+ Quad
1. Raymond Francis
2. Jay Stopowenko
3. Dale Wright

Pee Wee Quad
1. Merritt Webb
2. Jacob Kreiner

Motorcycle Expert
1. Kurt Brady
2. Troy Otto
3. Bruce Brantley
4. Shawn McNary

Intermediate Quad "B"
1. Paige Cowell
2. Ben Uhl
3. Robert Hyde

Motorcycle Super Senior
1. John Ayscue
2. Gary McNary
3. Pat Golley
4. John Rourke
5 John Simes

Ladies Quad
1. Paige Cowell
2. Brittany Gehring
3. Megan Edwards
4. Dawn Halladay

Motorcycle Amateur
1. Ray Delacqueseaux
2. Brian Anderson
3. Don Tovey
4. Ben Czarniak

Pee Wee Motorcycle
1. Jordan Redd
2. Merritt Webb

Micro Sprint
1. Bethany Jordan

Youth Quad
1. Jon Cabana
2. Tyler Stopowenko

Vet 40+ Quad
1. Patrick Gammage
2. Chris Gehring
3. Len Rambo
4. Paul Levasco

Open Money Motorcycle
1. Kurt Brady
2. Bruce Brantley
3. Shawn McNary

Open Money Quad
1. Travis Edwards
2. Dare Rambo
3. Ben Uhl
4. Josh Barnes
5. Bud Chancey
[url="//www.southerndirttrackassociation.com"]www.SouthernDirtTrackAssociation.Com[/url]

Special thanks to my sponsor:
WareRacing Engines


  Sunoco Race Fuel Distributor
5 gal pails 110,112,116
See me at the track or email me here

unforgiven

Quote from: fastrnrik on May 20, 2008, 03:23:55 AM
Thank You to everyone who came out and raced. The track was BIG and FAST. The racing was good, the weather was nice, and with the exception of Rob's little mishap, we had a very good day.


Rob- I know you're hurtin' today. I hope you heal up fast. The track photographer got it all on film. Rick's going out there Friday to get us a copy. I'll have him get you a copy too so you can frame it. ;)

Thanks Again
-Brady

cool thanks ,yes definitely get me a copy of any pics i'm in. especially the fence plant :( shoot i'll pay for all the copys you get,just p.m. me the price and where to meet you or rick to get them.or if rick doesnt have time i can drive to get them whenever.i'm just sittin around going crazy from boredom.........dang you can hear the impact on that vid ???and kind of see my body coming off the fence ::) cant wait to see them.

jayman

on the original copy you can see you in the fence plain as day.  I hope to have a better (clearer) video posted tonight.  Rob pm me your home address and I will send you the original copy on a dvd.
2006 RTR Performance LTR450 #15- Mine
2008 RTR Performance TRX450R #42- Sons
2008 Poooolaris RZR #64- Wifes

www.centralfllistings.com

Backwoods Racin

Great day of racing.Travis over heated in the first heat felt like it was down on power. Check it on Sunday morning found out he had a cracked piston. Won't be able to get parts till next week we will have to sit the next race out. Wish everyone luck and be safe.
Meghan was running strong until her spin out in turn 4 thank god she did not flip she sure does scare us as fast as she is getting.

See everyone next time

The Edwards
Backwoods Racin!
'05 YFZ 450
Travis #6
2007 Thunderbowl Intermediate Champion
2007 SFTL Intermediate Champion
Meghan #6
'04 YFZ 450
www.outlawracin.com
Sponsored by:
Ray's Septic Naples,FL

derek330

dang.... thats sucks guys!  i was looking forward to battling it out with travis @ the next race. oh well...  yall get that thing running and we will catch you at the next one.  ;)
how did it overheat?  it looked like it was running pretty damn good in the money class. sounded like it too! :-\
2010 SDTA OPEN CLASS CHAMP!
        > Mystic Motorsports<
     The innovators not the imitators!   
     <Performance 2-stroke engines>
     3 TIME open class championship engine
      builder and tuner.

Backwoods Racin

blew a head gasket and water ran down into the cylinder
Backwoods Racin!
'05 YFZ 450
Travis #6
2007 Thunderbowl Intermediate Champion
2007 SFTL Intermediate Champion
Meghan #6
'04 YFZ 450
www.outlawracin.com
Sponsored by:
Ray's Septic Naples,FL

derek330

Quote from: HillKiller on May 20, 2008, 04:16:23 AM
   Bama,
Thanks a ton for making the trip and getting in on some of our Florida flat trackin. We should have a date for Jasper real soon an since that is a smaller track and 2 hours closer to you than Ocala hopefully you can come join us for that one too and with any luck maybe you'll be able to drag some of those other flat trackers down with you!  ;D

GOOD IDEA!! :lecture.gif
2010 SDTA OPEN CLASS CHAMP!
        > Mystic Motorsports<
     The innovators not the imitators!   
     <Performance 2-stroke engines>
     3 TIME open class championship engine
      builder and tuner.

Bamaquad

Quote from: derek330 on May 20, 2008, 03:22:33 AM
Quote from: Bamaquad on May 19, 2008, 10:39:55 PM
After 1042 miles, $250.00 in gas, $120.00 in food, $129.00 hotel for 2 nights (Ramada), & $80.00 in entry fees I am 1 tired mofo.

Glad I got to come down and race with you guys this past Saturday. I think that I raced the track more than anything else. Never been on a track like that before but I will be a lot more prepared next time.

Got to meet Dave, CJ, and another guy on a blue banshee with the #24 but I don't remember his name. All stand up guys to talk to.

Had a great time and I will be back.

Yes I got owned this time Derek, now it's your time to come race a track with 9sec lap times where a 100hp bike doesn't mean a thing. Bring some sprockets. ;)

thanks for coming down to ride with us... hopefully we can get together and come to your track and do the same. 8)  sorry i didnt speek at the track i didnt know which one was you i just seen you on the track... so what do you think about the GA/FL boys?   fast huh...? ;) 

Yes yall are quick, but I will be better next time. It's hard going to a superspeedway from a shorttrack and racing with the same set up. ::) I wrenched on my bike between every race and even fell asleep 1 time changing the rear sprockets. I was give out. Maybe next time I will have some folks with me so I don't have to do it all by myself. ???
Alabama Quad Flattrack Championship Series
07 Stock Class Champion &
Open Class Runner up.
06 727 Yamaha Raptor
Soonsored by: [url="http://www.techquadshop.com/"]http://www.techquadshop.com/[/url]

trainhorns

Bamaquad I will go with you next time. I hope to get my quad back together soon.
Rick

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com